I'm reading that I was stumped by a question, ' he said on Saturday.
West utilizes the moment to voice his disdain for "click bait" but fails to take the opportune chance to give his answer on Twitter.
This had been the first time West appeared on Jimmy Kimmel Live, five years after their Twitter feud. West was initially silent after Kimmel confronted him about his past attitude towards Bush (West famously said "George Bush doesn't like black people") and his current view of Trump. When I see people even, like, go at the president, it's like. why not try love?
Anyway, the rapper released his new song "XTCY" late Friday night via a tweet from DJ Clark Kent (which he RT'd)-and the tweet links to a free download of the song. And it takes too much ownership, but you can replace pride with love. West discussed his support for Trump.
Florida police union rescinds ticket discounts amid NFL National Anthem protests
"This organization obviously DOES NOT honor First Responders and the dangers they put themselves in every day". But, that wasn't the most pointed Tweet at the president from Jordan.
"Nah, I still look at Pornhub", he said, to the immediate delight of both Kimmel and the audience. What makes you think that Donald Trump does, or any people at all?' "That interview showed strong personalities with different opinions having a civil conversation". The sisters get a mention in the song's semi-pornographic lyrics: "You got sick thoughts?"
"Just as a musician, African-American, guy out in Hollywood, all these different things - you know, everyone around me tried to pick my candidate for me".
West said he initially feared the reaction from the decision, but finally came clean in April. Because at that point, if I'm afraid to be me, I'm no longer Ye.
The rapper replied that Trump "is a player", drawing laughs.
- Authorities probe how 'suicidal' employee could steal plane
- Maurizio Sarri reveals why Chelsea star left Stamford Bridge on deadline day
- NASA Launches Mission to 'Touch the Sun'
- Storm swamps Tiger's charge as Woodland leads rain-hit PGA
- Liverpool goalkeeper Alisson Becker: 'I want to justify price-tag'
- Turkey's president: United States waging "economic war" against Turkey
- Jose Mourinho: Signings have not improved Man United
- Emery Expects Tough Arsenal, City Premier League Debut
- Maurizio Sarri anticipates early season 'problems' before Chelsea reach full potential
- Omarosa's book marks stunning turn-around for a former top aide