"I won't be full from a World Cup".
Pogba converted a third-minute penalty to set the tone at Old Trafford, where Leicester responded well and enjoyed strong spells before Luke Shaw doubled the lead with seven minutes remaining.
"Paul was fantastic, his contribution was unbelievable", Mourinho said after taking his captain off late in the game.
He added: "It was not a hard decision [to start Pogba], the decision was down to him".
"Lets get back to the United style of play". All of the pre-match coverage for the seasons opening game was exclusively focused on Manchester United and their bizarrely underwhelming transfer window. That style of play seems to have slightly faded and having been consistently been on the defence against Leicester may be enough of a shock to bring back this style of play.As deadline day approached, rumours constantly circulated about Mourinho's attempts to bring in a star central defender.
Look to the Skies This Weekend for a Colorado Meteor Shower
They are called the Perseids, because they seem to come from, or radiate from, the constellation Perseus, in the northern sky. Usually, on these peak nights it will produce 60-70 meteors an hour, but in bursts the rate can go up to 200 an hour.
However, the report suggests that the United hierarchy did not want to pay over the odds for players who did not come with a resale value, nor did they want to focus their attention on anyone who could only hold down places in the team on a short-term basis.
"We have big multi-functional coaching staff and I think we are more the head coach than the manager, that's the way I think football is going".
Fred had a debut to forget before being replaced 15 minutes from time and was lucky to even last that long when Mariner looked leniently on a kick out at Demarai Gray before half-time.
Mourinho said: "I'm not confident, I'm not confident and the market closes today so is time at least for me to stop thinking about the market because the market will be closed".
"You can't sort of fall back and think "I'm changing my mind" - you've gone too far. We have to wait until the end of November to understand if we can fight for the title".
Foxes boss Claude Puel chose to start with England's Harry Maguire - one of Mourinho's targets - but not Vardy, who was introduced from the bench.
- California wildfires raging perilously close to thousands of homes
- Paul Pogba Named Manchester United Captain - Starting XI V Leicester Confirmed
- Bielsa Won’t Get Carried Away After Leeds Hammer Lampard’s Derby
- Arsenal interested in former City defender who reportedly rejects Old Trafford move
- England ace Chris Woakes boasts absurdly low Test average at Lord's
- All 20 Marvel Cinematic Universe movies are coming to IMAX
- Paul Pogba posts cryptic message on Instagram after Manchester United win
- Trump's new tariffs on Turkey are actually benefiting Russian Federation
- Manchester United prepared to pay £100m for Real Madrid's Raphael Varane?
- Crocs footwear is closing plants, outsourcing manufacturing