Manigault Newman landed in Washington D.C. on Saturday to kick off a publicity tour for her soon to be released book, "Unhinged", that is chock-full of explosive - though unverified - details about life in the White House.
She also alleges that Trump has exhibited signs of a "mental decline that could not be denied" and says she even printed a study linking Diet Coke consumption to dementia and strokes and left it on his desk, according to a copy of the book obtained by the Associated Press.
"It had finally sunk in that the person I'd thought I'd known so well for so long was actually a racist", she wrote, according to The Guardian.
Trump has responded by calling his former aide a "lowlife".
She then asked: 'Instead of the Bible?' before Mr Trump supposedly replied: 'Yeah.
Liverpool goalkeeper Alisson Becker: 'I want to justify price-tag'
Summer signing Naby Keita is a guaranteed starter in one of the three midfield slots for the Merseysiders. You need to have the right personality for that very hard job.
She recalls him saying: 'Omarosa, what do you think about me getting sworn in on The Art Of The Deal?'
Newman's book, "Unhinged: An Insider's Account of the Trump White House", which is set to release Tuesday, has already caused quite a stir over the numerous accusations she lobs at the man she worked so closely with for more than a decade.
Former White House staffer Omarosa Manigault Newman says in a new book that she didn't want to believe President Donald Trump was racist but saw it with her own eyes. "The Art of the Deal is a bestseller!"
She wrote the book after Trump fired her.
She said: 'I was told exactly what Donald Trump said - yes, the N-word and others in a classic Trump-goes-nuclear rant - and when he's said them.
She also told NPR this week that she heard Trump using the N-word herself, notes The Hill.
- Discord is opening up its own storefront
- Newcastle 1-2 Tottenham: Dele Alli scores victor for visitors
- Mayland football coach DJ Durkin placed on leave
- England vs India 2nd Test, Day 3: Hosts lose openers Jennings, Cook
- Pogba leads Manchester United to winning Premier League start
- Florida police union rescinds ticket discounts amid NFL National Anthem protests
- Jose Mourinho: Signings have not improved Man United
- Bielsa Won’t Get Carried Away After Leeds Hammer Lampard’s Derby
- Arsenal Injury News Ahead Of Manchester City Match Released
- Mechanic steals empty plane from Seattle's airport, crashes