Leicester City manager Claude Puel has to decide whether to include Jamie Vardy and Harry Maguire for their Premier League opener against Manchester United on Friday night according to the BBC Sport website.
Discussions have reportedly taken place between the two clubs regarding the 25-year-old, who starred for England at this summer's World Cup as Gareth Southgate's side reached the semi-finals. "I am happy with the performance to make this game in this condition, it's encouraging for the future." he commended his center-back.
Kasper Schmeichel has played for Leicester City since 2011.
Puel: I am happy to keep Harry [Maguire] and all our best players.
"We dominated this game with good play and a lot of chances".
President Trump Issues Statement Ahead of Deadly Charlottesville Anniversary
Some community activists were concerned that this year's heavy police presence could be a counterproductive overreaction. Heather Heyer , 32, was killed at last year's rally after James Alex Fields Jr. struck her with his vehicle.
The Premier League transfer window may now be closed, but that's not the case in Spain.
"When he came back after the World Cup he could maybe feel nearly cocky".
"We lost Riyad Mahrez, who was a very valuable player for us, so it was important to keep our best players and have good additions to the squad".
"It's a good feeling, it was the first time last season I came to a club in the middle of the season without preparation or pre-season friendly games to prepare something", he added.
"It has been a hard pre-season with all the worldwide players coming back step by step and without the good levels and freshness necessary to play 90 minutes".
"For us it (a Maguire transfer) is not possible".
Leicester City host newly promoted Wolverhampton Wanders on next week Saturday in their next game at the King Power Stadium.
- Nasa spacecraft heads to sun for closest look yet
- In wake of book, Trump calls Omarosa 'a lowlife'
- Pogba tight-lipped over United situation for fear of being fined
- Tsitsipas upsets Djokovic to reach Rogers Cup quarterfinals
- Authorities probe how 'suicidal' employee could steal plane
- Putts won't drop, but Woods moves up the board at PGA anyway
- Kanye West Drops New Song, ‘XTCY’
- Wolves break Premier League record
- Turkey turmoil rattles Wall Street, banks take a knock
- Maurizio Sarri reveals why Chelsea star left Stamford Bridge on deadline day