Four minutes later and it was four for the Whites, this time Alioski turning from provider to scorer as he powerfully headed home a Pablo Hernandez dinked ball in at the 64th minute, giving home keeper Scott Carson no chance.
Matheusz Klich opened the scoring for Leeds and despite Tom Lawrence equalising, a Kemar Roofe double and Ezgjan Aliosi's header sent Lampard tumbling to defeat.
There was nothing the former England worldwide could do about Roofe's second goal, though, the striker collecting a Klich pass and brilliantly spinning away from two defenders to thunder in a powerful drive that beat Carson at his near post.
He said: "We were under no illusions as to how hard it would be beforehand but we didn't deal with what they threw at us".
"I'm quick and like to get forward - when I was at Fulham I scored six goals and had a few more assists too".
Crocs footwear is closing plants, outsourcing manufacturing
Since then, there have been multiple media reports that Crocs is winding down production in our owned manufacturing facilities. In addition, Carrie Teffner, the company's executive vice president and chief financial officer is leaving.
From the opening exchanges, it was clear that this game was always going to one that had goals in it.
"We were well beaten by the better team".
"Derby County has good players and a head coach that will allow the team to play an important role during the Championship".
"Leeds have come to our place and looked more confident than us.it comes down to the basics of football, if you don't move the ball quickly enough and you're not fearless enough and your quality is not quite good enough then it's hard to get out and we weren't good enough today".
"It was interesting to watch and now they are at our home and we have to make that adrenaline and that home advantage count on our side", the Derby boss added.
But who did you think stole the show?
- Mourinho hails Pogba performance in Leicester win
- Deflategate, Howard Eskin, Steelers
- Trump's new tariffs on Turkey are actually benefiting Russian Federation
- Justin Bieber Gets New Haircut With Hailey Baldwin Following Tears Fest
- Ahead of Charlottesville Anniversary Rally, Virginia Declares State of Emergency
- Jose Mourinho: Signings have not improved Man United
- Chelsea striker Batshuayi joins Valencia on loan
- Look to the Skies This Weekend for a Colorado Meteor Shower
- Alaska Airlines reports stolen aircraft, witnesses report chase
- Trump’s Space Force may be mimicked by foreign adversaries: Capt. Scott Kelly