The NFL responded Friday to reports of a deflated football used Thursday during the Steelers' and Eagles' first preseason game and admitted one ball was "defective" as the league continues an investigation. The ball was found during the third quarter when Steelers third-round rookie quarterback Mason Rudolph at the helm.
In response, NFL vice president of football communications Michael Signora said in a statement that a football was "found to be defective", but didn't confirm it was deflated.
Trump’s Space Force may be mimicked by foreign adversaries: Capt. Scott Kelly
The vice president mentioned four major, fundamental steps that the USA government will take to create a Space Force . And yes, one of these just says " Mars awaits " even though presumably the Space Force is not just about Mars.
That would be good news for everyone involved (it's the preseason, people), even if it leaves somewhat of a bitter taste in the mouths of Tom Brady and the New England Patriots, who were disciplined after several years of hand-wringing over deflated footballs. Brady was ultimately suspended four games in 2016 for his role in a case that climbed all the way to a federal appeals court.
"Huge jump man obviously, going into Year 2 is a lot harder because you know other teams know about me and they know what I'm capable of", Smith-Schuster told ESPN from training camp at Saint Vincent College.
After all, he wasn't supposed to be at Lincoln Financial Field on Thursday night playing in his first National Football League game.
- Monsanto to pay US$289 million over weed killers that caused cancer
- José Mourinho takes aim at Manchester United’s board
- Google Might Have Been Working On Their Return To China For Years
- Mourinho prepared for 'difficult' season after transfer woes
- Alaska Airlines reports stolen aircraft, witnesses report chase
- The ideal midfield partner? Paul Pogba rates Fred debut
- Paul Pogba inspires winning start for Manchester United and Jose Mourinho
- Manchester United prepared to pay £100m for Real Madrid's Raphael Varane?
- Gal Gadot makes her Disney debut in 'Wreck-It Ralph 2'
- Ahead of Charlottesville Anniversary Rally, Virginia Declares State of Emergency