And this event isn't just a walk down memory lane: Included in the marathon are all three of this year's MCU releases: Black Panther, Avengers: Infinity War, and Ant-Man and the Wasp. Other times it can be up to six movies at once. In celebration of this milestone, Marvel is going to spend a week at the end of August leading into September screening all twenty of the Marvel Cinematic Universe movies in IMAX, starting with Iron Man, Hulk, Iron Man 2 and Thor on Thursday, August 30th. The good news is that you will be able to get some rest and even see your loved ones in between the films.
30, four unique Marvel films will be shown at IMAX theaters across the US and Canada each day depending on the time you visit.
Deflategate, Howard Eskin, Steelers
Howard Eskin of WIP radio in Philadelphia reported a Steelers football was " very deflated " and was "like a marshmallow". The ball was found during the third quarter when Steelers third-round rookie quarterback Mason Rudolph at the helm.
If you've never seen a Marvel movie in Imax, now's your chance. Then on September 4th and 5th, Marvel will replay Iron Man, Spider-Man: Homecoming, Black Panther, Doctor Strange, Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2, Captain America: Civil War, The Avengers and Avengers: Age of Ultron. Also unlike the grueling marathon screenings that can require more than a day of back-to-back viewing experiences and one pricy ticket per person, each of these IMAX screenings can be attended separately and individually by the more discerning fans.
"We knew we wanted to go big to celebrate 10 years of Marvel Studios, and you can't get any bigger than IMAX", said Kevin Feige, Producer and President of Marvel Studios, in a press release.
- Where to see the last partial solar eclipse of 2018
- Manchester United prepared to pay £100m for Real Madrid's Raphael Varane?
- José Mourinho takes aim at Manchester United’s board
- England ace Chris Woakes boasts absurdly low Test average at Lord's
- California wildfires raging perilously close to thousands of homes
- Ahead of Charlottesville Anniversary Rally, Virginia Declares State of Emergency
- Alaska Airlines reports stolen aircraft, witnesses report chase
- Crocs footwear is closing plants, outsourcing manufacturing
- Trump’s Space Force may be mimicked by foreign adversaries: Capt. Scott Kelly
- Arsenal interested in former City defender who reportedly rejects Old Trafford move