National Basketball Association star Stephen Curry says that President TrumpDonald John TrumpOhio county finds hundreds of uncounted votes in already too-close-to-call special election Nunes suggested at private fundraiser that GOP majority is needed to protect Trump Ex-Bush spokesman: Trump shouldn't talk in his "loopy ways" to Mueller MORE's tweet attacking LeBron James' intelligence last week follows a "long-standing" pattern of racism.
If you could pick from LeBron James or Betsy DeVos to be the nation's secretary of education and those were your candidates, whom would you pick?
"LeBron James is an inspiration to kids all over the country", the petition continues. We certainly deserve better!
James recently opened his I Promise school, which will serve predominantly low-income students in Akron, Ohio.
Showtime chief says risk paid off with Sacha Baron Cohen TV show
Baron Cohen , whose character sported reddish orange hair and a garish floral-print shirt, also told Arpaio he has more than 43 guns .
At the time of publication, the petition has been signed more than 15,000 times and has a new goal of 16,000 signatures.
Trump didn't take long to fire back at James after the long-known critic of the 45th president told CNN host Don Lemon in an interview about his newest charitable deed, in which James slammed Trump - saying he uses sports to "divide" Americans and would "never" sit across from him.
Now, thousands are petitioning for LeBron James to take over education in the United States.
"The coverage made it look like the whole thing is his", said Mark Williamson, spokesman for Akron Public Schools district.
'So Trump called LeBron James "stupid" for opening up a school for children in his hometown, ' Abed A. Ayoub responded. Trump's school settled a lawsuit for $25 million after scamming students out of money and providing them nothing in return. BTW, she has 12 yachts, ' another person pointed out.
- Perseid Meteor Shower at Monument
- Bernard joins Everton on four-year deal
- The wrong Tommy Fleetwood got Tommy Fleetwood's $154000 British Open winnings
- Tribune Media files suit, terminates Sinclair tie-up deal
- IKEA to say hello to Hyderabad today
- Aston Villa midfielder Jack Grealish 'not for sale at any price'
- Melania Trump’s parents sworn in as USA citizens
- Saudi Arabia Suspends Flights to Canada, Withdraws Students from Universities
- Va. to Allow Troops Overseas to Vote in Midterms by Mobile Phones
- NGO lodges petition against Israel's 'nation-state' law