National Basketball Association star Stephen Curry says that President TrumpDonald John TrumpOhio county finds hundreds of uncounted votes in already too-close-to-call special election Nunes suggested at private fundraiser that GOP majority is needed to protect Trump Ex-Bush spokesman: Trump shouldn't talk in his "loopy ways" to Mueller MORE's tweet attacking LeBron James' intelligence last week follows a "long-standing" pattern of racism.
If you could pick from LeBron James or Betsy DeVos to be the nation's secretary of education and those were your candidates, whom would you pick?
"LeBron James is an inspiration to kids all over the country", the petition continues. We certainly deserve better!
James recently opened his I Promise school, which will serve predominantly low-income students in Akron, Ohio.
NGO lodges petition against Israel's 'nation-state' law
The Nationality Law enshrines the status of the State of Israel as the nation state of the Jewish people. The law was first proposed in the Knesset in August 2011.
At the time of publication, the petition has been signed more than 15,000 times and has a new goal of 16,000 signatures.
Trump didn't take long to fire back at James after the long-known critic of the 45th president told CNN host Don Lemon in an interview about his newest charitable deed, in which James slammed Trump - saying he uses sports to "divide" Americans and would "never" sit across from him.
Now, thousands are petitioning for LeBron James to take over education in the United States.
"The coverage made it look like the whole thing is his", said Mark Williamson, spokesman for Akron Public Schools district.
'So Trump called LeBron James "stupid" for opening up a school for children in his hometown, ' Abed A. Ayoub responded. Trump's school settled a lawsuit for $25 million after scamming students out of money and providing them nothing in return. BTW, she has 12 yachts, ' another person pointed out.
- Tribune Media files suit, terminates Sinclair tie-up deal
- More than 100 shooting stars expected in weekend’s Perseid meteor shower peak
- Transfer: Four Arsenal players who have failed to impress Unai Emery revealed
- 'It doesn't make sense': Met Éireann rejects UK Met Office forecast
- The wrong Tommy Fleetwood got Tommy Fleetwood's $154000 British Open winnings
- At least 20 dead after airstrike hits bus carrying children in Yemen
- Trump's Space Force Needs $8 Billion Over 5 Years, Pence Says
- Vidal Excited to Play With Messi After 'Dream' Barcelona Move
- Oscars: Academy to add achievement in popular film category
- Saudi Arabia Suspends Flights to Canada, Withdraws Students from Universities