"When I found out about this opportunity and what the manager wanted out of me I was happy".
"The manager made me feel confident about playing here".
'I have watched the Premier League for a long time.
"I spoke with Andre, too".
Mina was also linked with Manchester United, but Everton are putting the finishing touches to a permanent deal for the Colombia World Cup star.
IKEA to say hello to Hyderabad today
The Founders of Urban Ladder, meanwhile, told YourStory that they "welcome competition and it's good for the Indian economy". It is planning to roll out online sales in cities where it can support them with delivery and assembling services.
He has played 14 times for Brazil, scoring once, with his last worldwide appearance coming at the 2014 World Cup.
Everton have won the race for his signature with the attacking midfielder signing a four-year contract.
The Spanish champions have a buy-back option in the deal, which comes little over six months since he arrived from Brazilian side Palmeiras.
The duo should, instead, be available for the home clash with Southampton a week later and may line up alongside fellow new recruits Digne, Richarlison and Bernard. I have spoken a lot to the coach and I know his passion for Everton and determination to be successful.
However he is keen to quell any doubts over whether he can make an instant impact due to fitness.
He said: "I worked hard during my holiday and now I am ready to play and do important things with the Club".
- Aftershock rocks Lombok in Indonesia as death toll rises
- India's playing XI for 2nd Test vs England leaked?
- Limited Edition PlayStation 4 Pro with Translucent Body Is Coming To Malaysia
- Ben Schwartz is the new voice of Sonic The Hedgehog
- Israeli strike kills two Hamas fighters in Gaza
- At least 91 dead, hundreds injured after quake rocks Indonesia
- Perseid Meteor Shower at Monument
- Va. to Allow Troops Overseas to Vote in Midterms by Mobile Phones
- At least 20 dead after airstrike hits bus carrying children in Yemen
- Michael Moore Calls Trump the Last POTUS in ‘Fahrenheit 11/9’ Documentary