God of War is a fantastic game but it doesn't really offer much for players to do once they've gathered every collectible, completed all side quests, and found the best armor pieces.
The patch will arrive on 20th August 2018, and will allow you to play New Game+ - that is, a mode that lets you carry over your level, stats, upgrades, and armour from your initial playthrough to a new one.
In addition, players can craft and upgrade their equipment to a new rarity level through a new resource exclusive to new game+; Skap Slag. If you already did, New Game+ will be ready and waiting for you on August 20th once you've patched.
Relive the journey of Kratos and Atreus with all of your previous armors, enchantments, talismans, resources and abilities on the difficulty of your choosing. The update also allows players to skip cutscenes once they've played through the game.
Details and a release date for the promised God of War New Game+ have been provided by Sony.
At least 20 dead after airstrike hits bus carrying children in Yemen
As Al Jazeera reported , a third of the 258 attacks carried out by Saudi and UAE forces in June targeted non-military sites. He added that this operation was "implemented in accordance with global humanitarian law and customary rules".
With New Game+ comes new gear, more hard enemies, cinematic skipping, and more.
Sony Santa Monica says that enemies will be higher level, and that some enemies will approach combat with new strategies and abilities.
On a personal front, I've been thinking about replaying God of War a lot recently and this New Game+ option might finally get me to jump back in. Another note: the new cinematic skip option is unlockable for normal games, not just New Game+ - all you need to do is clear the game once.
God of War is now available on PS4.
- Israeli strike kills two Hamas fighters in Gaza
- NGO lodges petition against Israel's 'nation-state' law
- Perseid Meteor Shower at Monument
- Ben Schwartz is the new voice of Sonic The Hedgehog
- Transfer: Four Arsenal players who have failed to impress Unai Emery revealed
- 'It doesn't make sense': Met Éireann rejects UK Met Office forecast
- Showtime chief says risk paid off with Sacha Baron Cohen TV show
- Japanese Medical School Confirms Changing Exam Scores to Keep Women Out
- More than 100 shooting stars expected in weekend’s Perseid meteor shower peak
- Russia Warns of Severe Consequences if Georgia Joins NATO