The 100-cap Chilean will sign the contract on Monday, just before his official presentation on the Nou Camp.
Vidal revealed his happiness after signing his contract, stating, "I am very happy, happy, eager to start training with my teammates, to wear this big shirt and be able to do important things".
"It is a dream". Now that I'm on his team, I hope to be up to his standard. With the confidence that the people have given me, I want to win it all. In recent years, Vidal has clashed with Real Madrid a number of times and he marked out where he stands on the capital outfit before facing them in the upcoming season's Clasicos.
Vidal and Barcelona share a common goal: to win the Champions League.
Wrong Tommy Fleetwood gets paid over US$150000 for Open Championship
Fleetwood finished with a share of 12th place at Carnoustie, and officials confirmed there had been a "clerical error". Tommy Fleetwood was paid more than US$150,000 (RM611,000) in prize money from last month's Open Championship.
"I hope to win three Champions Leagues in the three years I will be here". Vidal affirmed that Barcelona represents a big step up from his time at Bayern Munich and when asked about Real Madrid he said he is a rival to any team that plays against Barcelona.
"I have to be up to the task, because these are the best players in the world".
After joining from Italian giants Juventus in the summer of 2015 for a reported £31.45m, Vidal would become an ever-present under three different managers: Jupp Heynckes, Carlo Ancelotti and Pep Guardiola.
"I am excited to play with [Lionel] Messi, [Luis] Suarez, Sergio Busquets", he noted.
Paulinho scored a total of nine goals in La Liga and was crucial to their title-winning campaign amid heavy criticism from the fans.
- Manchester United target Willian rules out Chelsea departure
- Manchester United Contact Atletico Madrid Over Transfer For Godin
- Tribune Media files suit, terminates Sinclair tie-up deal
- Lombok hit by another strong quake
- Russia Warns of Severe Consequences if Georgia Joins NATO
- Jose Mourinho warned 29-year-old won’t improve Man United
- Ruby Rose gets emotional about LGBT superhero casting
- Everton expected to sign Barcelona's Andre Gomes on loan
- Tottenham's Mauricio Pochettino happy with squad despite no signings
- Ex-NFL player Greg Hardy continues MMA ascent with 17-second KO