The 100-cap Chilean will sign the contract on Monday, just before his official presentation on the Nou Camp.
Vidal revealed his happiness after signing his contract, stating, "I am very happy, happy, eager to start training with my teammates, to wear this big shirt and be able to do important things".
"It is a dream". Now that I'm on his team, I hope to be up to his standard. With the confidence that the people have given me, I want to win it all. In recent years, Vidal has clashed with Real Madrid a number of times and he marked out where he stands on the capital outfit before facing them in the upcoming season's Clasicos.
Vidal and Barcelona share a common goal: to win the Champions League.
Ex-NFL player Greg Hardy continues MMA ascent with 17-second KO
Dana White's contract selections: White gave contracts to the aforementioned Smith and Nzechukwu and also gave one to Moffett. Hardy moved forward aggressively and exchanged heavy right hands with Gordon briefly before Hardy landed a knee to the body.
"I hope to win three Champions Leagues in the three years I will be here". Vidal affirmed that Barcelona represents a big step up from his time at Bayern Munich and when asked about Real Madrid he said he is a rival to any team that plays against Barcelona.
"I have to be up to the task, because these are the best players in the world".
After joining from Italian giants Juventus in the summer of 2015 for a reported £31.45m, Vidal would become an ever-present under three different managers: Jupp Heynckes, Carlo Ancelotti and Pep Guardiola.
"I am excited to play with [Lionel] Messi, [Luis] Suarez, Sergio Busquets", he noted.
Paulinho scored a total of nine goals in La Liga and was crucial to their title-winning campaign amid heavy criticism from the fans.
- Paul Scholes slams former club amid Liverpool and Man City spending
- Ben Schwartz is the new voice of Sonic The Hedgehog
- Women more likely to survive heart attack if treated by female doctor
- Tottenham's Mauricio Pochettino happy with squad despite no signings
- Va. to Allow Troops Overseas to Vote in Midterms by Mobile Phones
- Jose Mourinho warned 29-year-old won’t improve Man United
- I didn't want my ethnicity to define my role: Priyanka Chopra
- British PM May, others flay Boris Johnson for ‘Islamophobic’ remarks
- The Academy Announces Changes To The Oscars, Adds A New Category
- Argentina's Senate rejects bill to legalise abortion