Danny Welbeck's contract expires at the end of the season and Arsenal are happy to sell the forward now instead of losing him for free at the end of the upcoming season.
Arsenal's director of high performance, Darren Burgess, has provided an insight into Arsenal's training in pre-season.
A fourth successive top-four finish would represent a good outcome for Spurs, but they will be under pressure from Chelsea and Arsenal who finished fifth and sixth previous year, while big-spending West Ham could push for a top-six finish. "Regardless, I must admit: They remind me a bit of the "old" Arsenal I played in".
Being a legendary goalkeeper, Lehmann was also asked to comment on Arsenal's new goalkeeper Bernd Leno.
Samsung Galaxy Note 9 Hands On: Playing It Safe
Once the phone has detected the scene, it optimizes saturation, white balance, brightness and contrast to best suit the scene. However, the S-Pen's remote-control capabilities won't last long, as the stylus will last for only 30 minutes.
The Italian takes his side to Huddersfield Town on Saturday where Kepa Arrizabalaga, the world's most expensive keeper at 71 million pounds ($91.43 million), is set to make his debut. He does that - good.
On the one hand, both sides are getting one of the "tougher" fixtures out of the way nice and early - but on the other hand something has to give, and we could be given a relatively rare example of one of these two dwindling near the bottom of the table by the end of play on Sunday.
The former Germany global also questioned Liverpool's decision to spend £65 million on Alisson, saying the Brazil goalkeeper hasn't proven that he's among the world's best.
"Alisson is certainly a good man, but not a world-class keeper you'd expect for this price".
"I have to be more professional". He was a true fan favourite at Highbury (and subsequently when they shifted grounds, the Emirates), being crowned PFA Player of the Year.
- Everton expected to sign Barcelona's Andre Gomes on loan
- Jose Mourinho warned 29-year-old won’t improve Man United
- Tribune Media files suit, terminates Sinclair tie-up deal
- Tottenham's Mauricio Pochettino happy with squad despite no signings
- 'It doesn't make sense': Met Éireann rejects UK Met Office forecast
- Vidal Excited to Play With Messi After 'Dream' Barcelona Move
- At least 91 dead, hundreds injured after quake rocks Indonesia
- Paul Scholes slams former club amid Liverpool and Man City spending
- Aftershock rocks Lombok in Indonesia as death toll rises
- Forensic Accountant Next Up in Manafort Trial as Gates Ends Testimony