Polemical documentary film maker Michael Moore has unveiled the first trailer for his new film Fahrenheit 11/9, a new broadside which charts the rise of Donald Trump from reality show host to office of USA president and his subsequent rule.
Fahrenheit 11/9 hits theaters on September 21, 2018. He also warned that unless things change, "Donald Trump Is Gonna Get Us Killed". The title refers to the date when Trump became president-elect of the United States, and following the news that this movie will play at the Toronto International Film Festival, the first trailer has arrived.
Moore has spoken out voraciously against Trump for months, encouraging the president's detractors to "put [their] bodies on the line" to stop his policies. Moore correctly predicted that Trump would win the White House by scoring the states of Michigan, Wisconsin, and Pennsylvania.
Aston Villa midfielder Jack Grealish 'not for sale at any price'
We didn't sell players and with 25 in the squad it is hard to add. "I was so clear with everyone", Pochettino said. It is better to keep our squad all together, we believe a lot in our players.
This is actually Moore's second Trump-related documentary over the past two years. "This is the movie that will end the madness".
"American journalism schools have not trained students how to cover an authoritarian leader", Moore said about the documentary. They're getting steamrolled by a tyrant because Trump understands media and understands the country he lives in more than those that cover him do. Moore says in the trailer, which shows the Bowling for Columbine filmmaker examining the political and social impact of Trump's controversial election to the most powerful position in the world.
"If nothing else, I hope this film exposes that grave danger and shows people the way out", Moore said".
What do you think of the Fahrenheit 11/9 trailer?
- Limited Edition PlayStation 4 Pro with Translucent Body Is Coming To Malaysia
- IKEA to say hello to Hyderabad today
- Ben Schwartz is the new voice of Sonic The Hedgehog
- NGO lodges petition against Israel's 'nation-state' law
- Ex-NFL player Greg Hardy continues MMA ascent with 17-second KO
- Tribune Media files suit, terminates Sinclair tie-up deal
- Transfer: Four Arsenal players who have failed to impress Unai Emery revealed
- Could Raiders explore trade possibilities for Khalil Mack
- Japanese automakers Suzuki, Mazda and Yamaha admit false emissions data
- At least 91 dead, hundreds injured after quake rocks Indonesia