It said Ahmad Morjan and Abed el-Hafeth el-Sillawi, both aged 23, were killed in the shelling, adding that no injuries were brought to hospital.
There have been reports about talks between Palestinian factions, Egypt, the United Nations and Israel to reach a long-term truce in the besieged enclave.
Tottenham's Mauricio Pochettino happy with squad despite no signings
Leicester have slapped an £80m price tag on the 25-year-old but United may be forced to overpay as they grow more desperate.
In the past four months, there has been an upsurge in violence along the Gaza-Israel border. The video then cuts to separate footage of a shell hitting the post and an explosion.
The two Palestinians killed were members of the Izz al-Din al-Qassam Brigades, the armed wing of the Hamas movement, the Palestinian Maan news agency reported. Sources said that Hamas is unwilling to enter into any negotiations or provide any information about the Israeli soldiers detained, agreeing only to a prisoner exchange in return for the freeing of prisoners rearrested after the Gilad Shalit deal in 2011. Israel has said they only opened fire in self-defence or on people trying to infiltrate its territory.
A 17-year-old Palestinian died of his wounds on Saturday after being shot by Israeli forces near the Gaza security fence, where protests have been ongoing since March.
- Ex-NFL player Greg Hardy continues MMA ascent with 17-second KO
- India's playing XI for 2nd Test vs England leaked?
- Tribune Media files suit, terminates Sinclair tie-up deal
- Samsung Galaxy Note 9 Hands On: Playing It Safe
- Ruby Rose gets emotional about LGBT superhero casting
- Manchester United Contact Atletico Madrid Over Transfer For Godin
- 'It doesn't make sense': Met Éireann rejects UK Met Office forecast
- Aftershock rocks Lombok in Indonesia as death toll rises
- Transfer: Four Arsenal players who have failed to impress Unai Emery revealed
- IKEA to say hello to Hyderabad today