Priyanka stressed that "my personal life...is not for public consumption" as she easily swerved answering anything too close to home.
The actress also stated how playing Alex Parrish was very similar to playing a man. "Alex to me is an unapologetic modern female who lives life on her terms. I am a girl and I have the right to keep that to myself", said a troubled Priyanka.
Priyanka, who flew in Delhi from Singapore where she attended Jonas's concert, said she doesn't think she needs to "defend or explain" anything when it comes to her family, her relationships, equations with people and decisions.
She also added on saying, "Sometimes I laugh, sometimes I get annoyed".
What did you guys think of Priyanka's comment about keeping a tiny part of her life to herself and do you think she and Nick will confirm their engagement any time soon?
Ariana Grande Injures Herself While Filming Carpool Karaoke
In addition to the inconvenience, Corden said that West's flakiness ended up costing the show $45,000 in production costs. Earlier, Grande and Corden hinted in a series of tweets that the " Carpool Karaoke " segment was in the works.
Now, wouldn't seeing PeeCee living her dream be an exciting thing? Her fans are always keen on knowing what's happening with our desi girl but Priyanka feels that she is not comfortable in sharing her personal life with the world.
Everyday we get to hear some or the other new speculation about the actress Priyanka Chopra and her boyfriend Nick Jonas. So in films like Baywatch (2017) and Isn't It Romantic (2019), she plays characters that have nothing to do with her ethnicity as an Indian.
In her note, Chopra expressed her "hope" that being able to play Alex helped open the door for not only women but "women of color" to obtain leading roles in the future. "If I see someone somewhere".
She is back in India to begin shooting for Shonali Bose's The Sky Is Pink. My mom tells everyone, "Let her be alone for while", whenever I fail. Zaira Wasim will be portraying Aisha's role in the film.
- Apple, Facebook Clamp Down on 'Hate Speech'
- NCAA apparently forgot most important detail of rule changes
- Xiaomi Mi A2 launched in India: Price, specifications, features and more
- Navas: I have same desire to leave Real Madrid as to die
- 'Superman' star Margot Kidder died from 'self-inflicted drug and alcohol overdose'
- Alexander Zverev retains title in Washington
- How To Use Alexa's Answer Update
- Kenya: DONE DEAL: Arsenal striker joins West Ham | The Standard - Kenya
- Breast-Feeding Tips For New Moms..
- British PM May, others flay Boris Johnson for ‘Islamophobic’ remarks