Usually when the voice assistant is stumped, it'll return an answer like "I don't know that, but I'm always learning", "I can't find the answer to the question I heard", or "Sorry, I didn't understand the question".
According to a report by VentureBeat, it looks like Amazon is adding a new feature called Answer Updates.
Users were already able to keep track of their conversations with Alexa in the Alexa smartphone app, which lists every question put to the assistant and the answer given in response.
Blizzard Has Multiple ‘Diablo’ Projects In The Works
It's unclear what the multiple Diablo projects could be, but the one that's going to take longer to develop might be Diablo IV. In June, a Blizzard job posting revealed it was " working on a new, unannounced Diablo project ".
This is an optional feature that is not enabled by default. To disable, say "Alexa, turn off answer updates".
After you enable the feature, Alexa will notify you once it learns the answer to a question you've asked previously. However, with the new Answer Update feature, Alexa will be able to answer those questions when it finally figures them out. "This means the device's light ring will circulate with a green light and there will be a chime".
This promotion is only available to those who have an Alexa-enabled device, like the Echo Dot linked to their Amazon account, but at this point that's likely most of you. Unfortunately for Amazon, nobody really uses that feature.
- No guarantee of Tottenham signings - Pochettino
- Sen. Rand Paul Invites Russian MPs to Washington
- United States hits Russian Federation with sanctions over nerve agent attack
- Tiger, McIlroy thrown in 'deep end' early in 100th PGA duel
- Alexander Zverev retains title in Washington
- Trump's China Trade War Just Escalated by $16 Billion
- 'Friends' Guest Star Kathleen Turner Slams 'Unwelcoming' And 'Cliquey' Cast
- NYC reins in Uber with cap on ride-hail vehicles
- Brad Pitt hits back at Angelina Jolie's child support claims
- Trump vows to impose tariffs on more Chinese goods