With the final card of White's Tuesday Night Contender Series wrapping up on Tuesday, that likely means Hardy will be back next summer to gain more experience before he gets the call he is hoping for from his boss.
The exciting season of one of the sport's most refreshing programs was capped off with a heavyweight bout between former National Football League defensive player, and controversial figure, Greg Hardy taking on Tebaris Gordon.
Gordon brought a ideal 3-0 record into the bout, finishing all three fights early.
In the second, Kilburn came out swinging, but was inevitably taken down again and didn't last long as he was finished with a D'Arce choke, which was the second straight fight ending with such a result. The knockout was reminiscent of what Travis Browne did to Josh Barnett and Gabriel Gonzaga with those same elbow strikes in a pair of heavyweight fights. Hardy comes out looking as angry as he did before his first DWTNCS bout, locking eyes with Gordon and not even blinking. Some are 7-0. We got nothing, but time. They touch gloves and they come out swinging.
Manchester United Contact Atletico Madrid Over Transfer For Godin
There is no word yet as to whether or not the Manchester club have made an official bid for the defender. Which players are Manchester United most likely to sell and sign this summer, according to 888sport?
Hardy moved forward aggressively and exchanged heavy right hands with Gordon briefly before Hardy landed a knee to the body. This thing is over as quickly as it started as Herb Dean saves him.
Dana White's contract selections: White gave contracts to the aforementioned Smith and Nzechukwu and also gave one to Moffett.
Hardy has won all five of his victories in MMA - two inside the UFC and three outside of the UFC - by knockout. He will remain under a developmental deal.
What is Greg Hardy's net worth?
- Russia Warns of Severe Consequences if Georgia Joins NATO
- Tribune Media files suit, terminates Sinclair tie-up deal
- At least 91 dead, hundreds injured after quake rocks Indonesia
- Belgium goalkeeper Thibaut Courtois joining Real Madrid from Chelsea
- The Academy Announces Changes To The Oscars, Adds A New Category
- Forensic Accountant Next Up in Manafort Trial as Gates Ends Testimony
- Va. to Allow Troops Overseas to Vote in Midterms by Mobile Phones
- Tottenham's Mauricio Pochettino happy with squad despite no signings
- Samsung Galaxy Note 9 Hands On: Playing It Safe
- Argentina's Senate rejects bill to legalise abortion