West Nile Virus has made its second appearance in Lambton County this summer, says Lambton Public Health.
Mosquitos are collected from over 90 test sites across CT to test for viruses including West Nile, Zika and Eastern Equine Encephalitis. No other details were released for privacy reasons.
The first appearance of West Nile was in late-July, with a crow in Sarnia testing positive for the virus.
Last year, 26 people contracted the virus and two died in Dallas County. Symptoms include: fever, headache and muscle aches.
Wear long, loose and light-colored clothing.
As death toll on Indonesia's Lombok tops 100, thousands wait for aid
Few buildings were left standing in Kayangan on the island's northern end, where residents told Reuters that as many as 40 died. The worldwide charity Oxfam said drinking water was scarce because of a recent spell of extremely dry weather in Lombok.
The product used will be a mosquito pesticide called Zenivex E20, which kills adult mosquitoes, but is not harmful to people and pets.
Drain or treat all standing water in and around your home or workplace.
Use effective insect repellent such as DEET or Picaridin.
- Samsung Galaxy Note 9 features leaked; device to come with massive storage
- Leon Bailey reveals Liverpool and Chelsea want to sign him
- Astronomers discover freaky rogue planet glowing with auroras
- Eleider Alvarez KO’s Sergey Kovalev to win 175-pound title
- James Anderson retains top ICC Test bowler spot
- GTA under a thunderstorm watch as heat warning continues
- Carrie Underwood announces pregnancy and new tour with stops in Hershey, Philly
- OpenAI Bots Thrash Team Of Dota 2 Professionals
- Victims Of Hiroshima And Nagasaki Bombings Remembered In Lok Sabha
- Lions reject underdog tag in Super Rugby final