European Commission President Jean-Claude Juncker is due to meet with Trump in Washington July 25 and "I'm told he's bringing a very important free trade offer ... that could lower barriers", Kudlow said.
Trump has demanded that the European Union cut its 10 percent tariffs in auto imports at a time when his administration is conducting a national security study that could result in a 25 percent US tariff on imported vehicles.
The economy was spurred by Trump's regulation cuts and tax cuts and the expected GDP growth around 3 percent this year "may be the beginning of the recovery", Kudlow said.
"We are waiting for [Jinping]", Kudlow said.
Indian parliament to debate no-trust motion against Modi's government
Anita Devi from Palamu in Jharkhand told PM Modi that her village and home got electricity in 2016. Mr Modi said 15th August 2015, he had made a promise, to electrify every village in 1000 days.
The United States and China this month slapped tariffs on US$34 billion (S$47 billion) of each other's imports in an escalating trade tussle that has roiled financial markets. "The ball is in his court".
Experts say Kudlow's remarks indicate that the trade row may be prolonged.
"I do not think President Xi has any intention of following through on any of the discussions we've made and I think the President is so dissatisfied with China on these so-called talks that he is keeping the pressure on and I support that."
Kudlow said China could end USA tariffs "this afternoon" if it took measures that include cutting tariff and non-tariff barriers to imports.
The administration has also released a list of 10 per cent tariffs on an additional US$200 billion of Chinese goods, which could take effect as early as next month. On the note of trade, Kudlow said he wasn't a fan of blanket tariffs, reiterating his standard position on trade and tariffs.
- British Police Identify Russian Suspects In Novichok Attack
- Man Utd midfielder Herrera rubbishes De Gea critics: He'll fight back
- Fleetwood hits clubhouse lead at the Open
- Pompeo Warns Countries Against Abandoning North Korea Sanctions
- Watch Blue Origin launch its New Shepard spacecraft live right here
- Putin Proposed Eastern Ukraine Referendum to Trump, Bloomberg Reports
- Putin soccer ball gift to Trump gets routine security check
- Tommy Fleetwood is ready to take the Claret Jug, says Rory McIlroy
- Joshua planning for heavyweight 'legacy' - starting with Povetkin
- Here's why Meghan Markle is extremely upset and stressed