Sources told Mediaite Guilfoyle will join America First, a pro-Trump Super PAC.
A Fox spokeswoman confirmed her departure Friday.
Kimberly Guilfoyle, a Fox News host and longtime network personality, plans to soon leave her role at the cable news channel, two people familiar with the matter said.
United Kingdom police identify nerve agent poisoning suspects as Russians
More than 400 exhibits, samples and items have been recovered by police investigating the poisoning of the couple. Inquests are medical and legal hearings conducted in Britain in cases of unnatural, sudden or violent death.
Fox News's statement followed confirmation of Guilfoyle's exit from Donald Trump Jr. adviser Andrew Surabain, who tweeted this afternoon that she will be on the campaign trail with Don Junior, who she is dating, for Republicans in the fall. She was considered for White House press secretary a year ago after Sean Spicer departed the administration.
The news was initially reported by Vanity Fair's Gabriel Sherman on Twitter.
It's not often that we compare liberal-minded Saturday Night Live stars to Donald Trump Jr., but when we do, you know it's for good reason.
Trump Jr. and Guilfoyle have reportedly been seeing one another since Trump Jr. split with his ex-wife of 12 years, Vanessa, in March.
- At least 8 injured in bus attack in northern Germany
- Pastor in jail, Washington says deeply concerned
- Roseanne defends tweet on YouTube, thought Valerie Jarrett was white she says
- Trump's Fed bashing could backfire by stiffening rate-hike resolve
- Trump to invite Putin to Washington after Helsinki summit
- 'Several hurt' in stabbing on German bus
- Kings to trade Garrett Temple to Grizzlies for Ben McLemore, Deyonta Davis
- Rowdy fans tarnish Tour de France win for Thomas
- Whoopie Gets into Ugly Screaming Match with Judge Jeanine on the View
- Watch the Comic Con trailer for The Walking Dead season 9