Preparing to make a run at their eighth Serie A title in as many years and victor of four straight domestic doubles, the Old Lady of Italian football have struggled to turn Italian dominance into European trophies.
Having ended his nine-year association with Real Madrid after 450 goals and four Champions League, the 33-year old has signed a four-year contract with Juventus and will earn a whopping €30 million per year in Turin.
Ronaldo's income from his previous club Real Madrid was reportedly about US$650,000 a week, meaning the tip he left for hotel staff was less than 1 per cent of his monthly income.
The Portugal global left Real Madrid to join the Italian champions this summer following a nine-year spell at the Bernabeu.
Whoopie Gets into Ugly Screaming Match with Judge Jeanine on the View
The show swiftly went to a commercial break, but the argument continued backstage, according to witnesses and Pirro herself. Pirro recounted, "As I was exiting the stage, [Whoopi Goldberg] was already off, and she said, 'F you".
"He is a legend in football, a genius". I think that fiscally it favours him to go to Italy.
"I'm happy for his decision".
French media outfit Le10Sport, as quoted by Metro, is reporting that los Blancos are on the verge of signing the Belgium worldwide in the current transfer window. I am here because I want a challenge.
"That friend of Zidane told me that the Frenchman didn't like the idea because he understood that Marcelo and Neymar couldn't play together, except against smaller teams".
- Bill Browder: Trump Handing Me to Russia Is 'Death Sentence'
- U.S. officials still in the dark on what Trump discussed with Putin
- Trump Threatens to Dramatically Expand Trade War With China
- Fabinho hopeful of luring Mbappe to Liverpool
- Trump to CNBC: 'Obama Was a Patsy for Russia'
- Fleetwood surges into share of Open lead
- Trudeau shuffles familiar faces, adds new ones to expanded cabinet — NewsAlert
- 'Buffy' Reboot Will Have A Black Actress In The Lead Role
- First, RaGa says PM can't see eye-to-eye, then hugs him
- Pakistan stroll to easy win over Zimbabwe in fourth ODI