The company has revealed the design and specifications through teaser images. The 6GB RAM/128GB storage version is fifty bucks more, and the available colors for the metal chassis are Black, Champagne Gold, and Blue. Xiaomi slaps on a 6.9-inch 2160×1080 Full HD+ screen. There's also a 2.5D curved glass covering the display. It is powered by 1.8GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 636 processor with Adreno 509 GPU backed up be 4GB/6GB RAM and 64GB/128GB storage with 128GB expandable memory. The lens has a aperture of f/1.9 and the sensor has 1.4µm pixel size and has Dual PD focus.
There are also dual AI-assisted cameras on back - one 12-megapixel and a secondary 5-megapixel - and supports face unlock with its front 8-megapixel camera.
Xiaomi President Lin Bin on his Weibo handle announced the arrival of new Mi Max 3 smartphone, to be launched in China on July 19. Both new smartphones, apart from continuing the legacy of being a part of Google's Android One, will come with a thin-bezel screen. The primary rear camera comes with a Sony IMX363 sensor accompanied by an LED flash. Further, the recent listing of the Mi A2 Lite on AliExpress confirmed that there will be 3GB and 4GB RAM options with a starting price of $189.99 (roughly Rs. 13,000). The Mi Max 3 weighs 221g and has a thickness of 7.99mm.
Xiaomi Mi Max 3 is a phone for people with enormous hands
Connectivity options on the Mi Max 3 include 802.11a/b/g/n/ac Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5.0, dual-SIM 4G VoLTE support, GPOS/A-GPS/GLONASS/Beidou, a type-C USB port and a 3.5mm headphone jack. As for India the smartphone is expected to launch in the month of October. You'd expect that on a phone of this size, as powering the massive screen will probably take a lot out of the phone's (admittedly huge) 5,500 mAh battery.
Camera-wise, the Mi Max 3 comes with a (now-ubiquitous) two camera setup, allowing you to capture photos with gorgeous depth-of-field effects, bolstered by the usual AI tweaks. Also, stay tuned for the live updates of the events.
Oklahoma City Thunder trade Carmelo Anthony to the Atlanta Hawks
Carmelo Anthony has been traded to Atlanta, but don't expect to see him suiting up for the Hawks next season. Twitter reacted to the news by applauding the 10-time All-Star's ability to continue to make his money.
- ‘Treasure ship’ claim raises eyebrows in South Korea
- Google Fined RM20.3 Billion By EU Over Abuse Of Android OS
- PeeCee wraps up Liam Hemsworth starrer Isn't It Romantic
- Jordan Spieth spoils good Open start as Justin Rose has camera trouble
- Opening of ancient sarcophagus in Alexandria
- Trump Putin: Democrats call for interpreter to testify
- Trump Doesn’t Get Why U.S. Has to Defend NATO Allies
- French envoy angry at joke that ‘Africa won the World Cup’
- Liverpool fans pranked by USA comedian Alison Becker over goalkeeper signing
- Liverpool giving medical to Alisson ahead of 'significant' transfer - Monchi