Danny Ward who was previously tipped to get chance to be Reds no.1 before Alisson's deal agreed.
Any Norwich City fans looking at Liverpool goalkeeper Danny Ward as a loan option this season, seem set to have their hopes dashed as Leicester City have a bid accepted - while forward Ben Woodburn is set to travel with the Reds for their US pre-season tour.
But the expected arrival of Alisson in a deal worth €75 million has changed the landscape considerably.
Leicester city looks to have identified Liverpool's rapidly moving situation at goal and as a result, has made a shocking swoop for Reds backup keeper.
Trump Says He's 'Not Thrilled' About US Interest Rate Hikes
Trump, in an interview with CNBC , said he does not approve, even though he said he "put a very good man in" at the Fed in Powell. Trump told CNBC that he's " not thrilled " with Fed Chairman Jerome Powell, who he appointed, over the central bank's rate hikes.
Ward's stint as Liverpool's number one was short, following the demotion of German keeper Loris Karius - whose own future remains questionable following his Champions League final nightmare in Kiev two months ago.
The goalkeeper joined Liverpool from Wrexham in January 2012 and impressed for the club's youth sides as he set about staking a claim to be involved with the first team.
Liverpool are closing in on a world-record move for Roma's Alisson and are now prepared to let Ward depart this summer.
After slipping into League One previous year, Tony Mowbray guided Blackburn to an immediate promotion back to the second tier and is hoping his side can push on now.
Ward would then join Huddersfield Town on a season-long loan in 2016/17, where he proved to be a key figure - playing 46 times as the Terriers were promoted to the Premier League. Move to Leicester would help him to reignite his career and overall it would be a very win-win sort of move for both the club and player.
- Bristol Palin Is Reportedly Joining the Cast of 'Teen Mom OG'
- Comey urges Americans to vote for Democrats
- Astronomers accidentally discover a dozen new moons around Jupiter
- Donald Trump 'ready' to impose tariffs on all Chinese goods
- First direct Ethiopia-Eritrea flight in 20 years takes off
- White House, officials clash over Putin's probe offer
- Mobile Tops OpenSignal Download Ratings as All Four Carriers Gain Speed
- Trump 'ready' to tax all Chinese imports
- Tiger plays down fitness concerns, encouraged by Open start
- Historians say Trump upends norms of presidential behaviour