Motorola recently launched the Moto E5 and the Moto E5 Plus smartphones in India for a price of Rs 9,999 and Rs 11,999 respectively. In the USA, Motorola launched the Moto E5, Moto E5 Plus and Moto E5 Play. Now the company has announced an Android Go smartphone of Moto E5 Play named as Moto E5 Play Android Oreo (Go Edition). Now, there's a new variant of the device that runs Google's Android Go.
Android Go is created to offer a more consistent experience on low-power phones like the E5 Play. The screen has become bigger, going from a 5.2-inch display to a 5.3-inch one. Additionally, the Go Version also sports an 18:9 aspect ratio relative to the regular E5 Play's 16:9 aspect ratio. Assuming the internals are the same as the standard variant, the phone can be expected to come with either a Snapdragon 425 or the 427 SoC.
Google brings job hunting service to the UK
In November, Google pledged to help thousands of people improve their digital skills by opening a Digital Garage in Manchester. Google also shows employer ratings from current and former workers, as well as typical commute times to job locations.
So, Moto E5 Play Android Go from the usual Moto E5 Play you'll be twice reduced the RAM to 1 GB. You also get 16GB of storage, and many Go phones only have 8GB. For selfies, it comes with a 5 Megapixel front camera with LED flash. Motorola has not manifested itself, so it seems that some countries are without the novelty - as it was already without E5 Play. The battery on the device can be similar to the original USA model of the Moto E5 Play which packs a 2800mAh battery. The phone has a water-repellent coating and has 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS, a micro USB port and a 3.5 mm jack.
The Moto E5 Play Android Go Edition isn't just the E5 Play with Android Go, it is actually quite different in terms of specs. Besides, considering the regular E5 Play has 2 GB RAM, it wouldn't make sense for Motorola to put additional RAM in the scaled-down version.
- Orioles Have Deal In Place To Trade Machado
- Queen subtly snubs Donald Trump with fashion choice
- SIA bags world's best airline title, Transport News & Top Stories
- Pizza Hut Offers Loyalty Card To Love Island's Georgia Steel
- German DHL Express places major order for 14 Boeing 777F cargo planes
- Eritrea president says during Ethiopia visit: History is being made
- Now Theresa May faces recess rebellion (and another Brexit bill)
- Liverpool have announced the signing of Xherdan Shaqiri from Stoke City
- Oil import from Iran: India, US hold crucial talks
- 12 new moons discovered around Jupiter