The Philadelphia 76ers have been consumed with sub-par Summer League play and whether Markelle Fultz has reformed his jump shot before the start of the season, at least that's how it has felt in the last couple weeks. By being traded to Toronto, Leonard would miss out on the LA lights this season but will have the ability to go there next year on his own.
Toronto has been linked to Leonard in recent days, with Tim Bontemps of the Washington Post stating the Raptors have "generated buzz" in a potential trade. Sheridan said that the road to Kawhi could also bring veteran power forward Pau Gasol to Philly, which on the surface, doesn't seem like the greatest of ideas.
Speaking of the Sixers, the general consensus is that if Leonard does not stay in the Western Conference, then they have the best shot to land him.
Prime Day caused Amazon's website to crash in a few minutes
A screenshot of an Amazon error page taken after the start of Prime Day . "We train all year for events like this", Lindsay said. Local 4 consumer investigator Hank Winchester has been keeping a close eye on the deals throughout the afternoon.
As it was reported in June, Leonard wanted out of San Antonio and preferred to play for the Los Angeles Lakers. Unfortunately, it has been a while since we have last seen a healthy Kawhi Leonard. However, the two questions that remain is where is he going and how much will that team have to give up for him?
It would seem a steep price to move one of the two stars who helped the Raptors earn the top seed in the Eastern Conference, but so far, no other team seems willing to part with anything close to the hypothetical deal the Raptors are offering.
Leonard's future continues to dominate the NBA headlines with uncertainty over where he will be playing his basketball next season.
- Trump returns from summit with Putin to forceful criticism
- World Cup win gives France new set of heroes, needed boost
- Pompeo: Talks with North Korea on returning war dead ‘productive and cooperative’
- 'Rugrats' Is Being Revived With New Episodes and Live-Action Film
- Trump’s failure at Putin summit will come back to haunt him
- Machado won't let trade talk diminish his fun as All-Star
- Prime time: A day of deals at Amazon, and at its rivals
- Indian gov’t orders scrutiny of Mother Teresa’s charity
- After US$55b dead heat, Airbus and Boeing chase more deals
- West Oxfordshire MP resigns from government over Brexit plan