A valid contract of Andrei Yarmolenko at Dortmund runs until the summer of 2021.
On the eve of the reputable Italian journalist Gianluca Di Marzio reported about the negotiations between "Borussia" D and "West ham" transfer Yarmolenko.
The Ukraine global was a prolific scorer in Kiev, scoring 137 goals in 341 matches.
Barcelona offer Andre Gomes to Chelsea for Kante
He is expected to feature at the heart of Les Blues' midfield when they entertain Croatia in the crunch World Cup final on Sunday. Chelsea finished outside the top 4 and will not be eligible to play in the Champions League next season.
It is expected that on July 10 Yarmolenko pass the examination in training camp, "West ham" in the Swiss bad Ragaz.
Meanwhile, Brazilian side Corinthians have confirmed that Paraguay global defender Fabian Balbuena will also move to the Premier League club.
However, it is understood that the Portuguese side want £25m for the 23-year-old, and that Spanish giants Atletico Madrid are also interested.
- These Are Amazon Prime Day's Best 2018 Deals
- Scared of heights? Virtual reality therapy can help, says study
- Kylie Jenner GoFundMe Seeks $100M to Make Her a Billionaire
- Some outraged after Chicago Police shoot and kill man
- Woman gets 40 years for trying to sell daughter, 2, for sex
- I didn't criticise Theresa May to The Sun
- Pacquiao dethrones Lucas Matthysse to claim WBA welterweight title
- Epic Games Gives Creators A Bigger Cut On Unreal Engine Sales
- Mini teases its new first fully electric model
- Instagram briefly went down on Friday, but it's back now