The company even laid off 1,500 employees in Taiwan at the beginning of this month in an attempt to cut costs.
For the moment, there are no details on what specifications the Exodus phone will launch with, although for $1000 you might hope that it will feature the latest and greatest hardware possible.
In the new internet age people are generally more conscious about their data, this a flawless opportunity to empower the user to start owning their digital identity.
On its availability and its scope, HTC said the device will have a global audience and will be available globally one released. It turns out that we are waiting for another top phone at an inflated price-but the HTC is waiting for another failed financial report for the year 2018.
France star Griezmann doesn't care about Courtois' criticism
After the match Courtois and fellow Belgium star Eden Hazard expressed their disappointment at how France had conducted themselves.
Keeping all this in mind We could say this is the only Phone HTC is relying upon as of now, as already HTC is failing in the Android Smartphones and this Blockchain Smartphone might really change them.
First the news of the company developing the Blockchain-based "Exodus" phone appeared in May and since then, according to the HTC reps, tens of thousands of people have made a pre-order.
In the smartphone market, HTC has been struggling for a few years now to compete with the titans of the industry.
HTC has released more details of its planned blockchain smartphone.
The company, which plans to start manufacturing in May this year, has launched the Exodus website through which interested buyers can reserve their phones.
- Surprise! Kate Middleton makes appearance with royal family at RAF celebration
- Johnson & Johnson ordered to pay $4.69 billion in talcum powder lawsuit
- Kevin Anderson's comments following record-breaking Wimbledon victory are very revealing
- Jabari Parker wants to play for his hometown Chicago Bulls
- Roger Federer, Serena Williams sail into Wimbledon quarterfinals
- Wild scenes at Russia-probe hearing as Federal Bureau of Investigation agent and Republicans clash
- Downton Abbey movie going into production later this summer
- Trump to 'Firmly' Ask Putin About Russia's US Election Meddling
- Russian Federation complains FYROM being sucked into North Atlantic Treaty Organisation by force
- Trump says committed to North Atlantic Treaty Organisation as allies agree to boost defense spending