I know this player here is very important for the supporters, he grew up here at Arsenal.
"I have information on the players from the club, from the people around me".
"And also he explained to me the decision is not easy for him".
"Normally, in my career the big clubs don't close the door or the moment to sign a new player", he said.
Centre-back Laurent Koscielny is the current club captain and Emery confirmed the defender would continue leading his team-mates. "Now, I want to look, I want to work every day with all the goalkeepers and then I am going to decide for [who is No 1]".
He can play as a defensive or central midfielder and it is an area that Arsenal have needed to improve upon for a few seasons, and he could partner fellow new signing Torreira in that area.
Meghan Markle high-fives children at Croke Park during visit
Life for the The Duchess of Sussex has changed dramatically since she married Prince Harry at their Windsor wedding in May . Both Harry and Meghan changed their outfits following a morning meeting with the Irish President, Michael D.
"Today, we are okay".
Although Wilshere was allowed to leave, Emery hopes that Aaron Ramsey will commit to a new contract at the club.
However, the 24-year-old's time at the Nou Camp hasn't gone according to plan as he's struggled to hold down a regular first team place under Ernesto Valverde and started just 6 La Liga games last season with the vast majority of his appearances coming from the bench. "Winning silverware, as I said, is very important to me and winning things here at Arsenal would be incredible".
"Koscielny is the first captain now, then we are looking for the player who the personality is the best in the dressing room to keep respect of players. We are also thinking about the players who were with us previous year and whether we need them to stay with us".
"We are also thinking about the players who were with us previous year and whether we need them to stay with us". But he wanted to choose the best option for him, and [the whole] time is with respect.
Asked if he would value Wenger's advice when it comes to the squad, he added: "Each coach needs to know the players".
- Judge Says US Must Reunite Migrant Families Or Face Penalties
- Trump lashes out at North Atlantic Treaty Organisation allies calling for increase in defence spending
- Trump Says He Expects to 'Get Along' With Putin at Summit
- Hearthstone’s latest expansion, The Boomsday Project, is all about mechs
- Wimbledon semifinals preview: Anderson v. Isner; Djokovic v. Nadal
- 'They make good love in Croatia!' - Lovren explains incredible talent pool
- Apple and Blackmagic Teamed Up on an External GPU for MacBook Pros
- Emmys 2018 Nomination Snubs - Who Was Left Off List
- Exhausted Croatia must draw on reserves for France final
- Officer Who Appeared to Ignore Puerto Rican Flag Shirt Episode Resigns