In 2016-17, Thomas was the driving force behind the Celtics' run to the Eastern Conference Finals while earning All-NBA Second Team honors along the way.
According to Wojnarowski, Thomas recently got together with Nuggets coach Michael Malone and president of basketball operations Tim Connelly in Las Vegas to discuss his potential place in the club's plans. He suited up in 17 games for the Lakers before hip surgery ended a season in which he shot just 37.3 percent from the field. A problem with the same joint also knocked him out of the end of the 2017 playoffs. He averaged 20.3 points and a career-high 6.3 assists with the Kings that season.
At least one former Celtics guard is on the move.
Croatia to Wear Red & White Checkers in World Cup Final
With such a modest population, they are the smallest country to get to a World Cup final since Uruguay back in 1950. Former players and staff have also posted a series of positive messages after England's run came to an end .
The 29-year-old only played in 15 games with the Lakers last season.
Prior to the odd campaign Thomas put together a year ago in which he started in only 15 of the 32 games he played, he appeared set for a big payday in the summer of 2018. The following year he started off in Phoenix before getting traded to Boston.
The Kings selected Thomas in the second round (60th overall) in the 2011 draft out of the University of Washington.
Thomas was traded to the Cavaliers last season as a part of the Kyrie Irving deal, but he never fully recovered from an injured hip.
- Trump tweets 'very nice' letter from North Korea's Kim
- United States to impose tariffs on $200 billion Chinese imports
- Blast rocks fuel tanks near Cairo airport (PHOTOS, VIDEO)
- New Ariel Atom 4 track auto revealed with 320bhp
- Assad's flag raised in birthplace of Syrian uprising
- American Idiot moves into top 20 in charts ahead of Trump visit
- North Atlantic Treaty Organisation summit: Trump hails alliance spending promises after crisis meeting
- California woman arrested in beating of 92-year-old man
- Tornado Destroys Parts of RV Park in North Dakota
- Game of Thrones’ Peter Dinklage just made Emmys history