After attending Prince Louis' christening on Monday and the centenary of the Royal Air Force the following day, newlyweds the Duke and Duchess of Sussex paused for breath, and then flew to Dublin for a two-day official engagement.
It could be that Markle has made a decision to relinquish that perk, having long favoured a more natural makeup look, even before she met Harry.
The Duchess of Sussex wore two outfits in the space of an hour and a half, in the form of an estimated total of £17,04 worth of designer labels. The frock featured ruffle detail and a boatneck neckline, which has become Markle's signature royal style.
The former Suits actress looked smart for the visit, as she sported a pair of fitted black pants, which she teamed with a simple white t-shirt and a matching cropped blazer.
Stormy Daniels poses for her mugshot after strip club arrest
In addition to touching Prather's breasts and butt during her act, Daniels allegedly placed the officer's face on her breasts. In a Twitter post, attorney Michael Avenatti said Daniels was performing in the strip club.
It was definitely a departure from the dresses and skirts she has worn since she joined the royal family.
Samir Hussein via Getty Images The Duke and Duchess of Sussex visit Croke Park. But it's Meghan's quick wardrobe changes that have everyone talking. Meanwhile, Harry looked dapper in a grey suit with a matching white shirt for the occasion. Sally Osman, the Director of Royal Communications, and Steve Kingstone, who worked as the Queen's Media Secretary, reportedly took the decision as their positions are being merged. The suit, Daily Mail estimated, is worth about $3,300.
The Duchess of Sussex is now in the middle of her first-ever diplomatic trip to Ireland with husband, Prince Harry, where it has been revealed she has been doing her makeup entirely herself.
- Donald Trump shares letter from Kim Jong Un, says ‘progress being made!’
- GLOW gets Emmy nomination love, no luck for WWE
- Will the Trump baby balloon fly over Parliament Square tomorrow?
- Judge again delays sentencing for Michael Flynn, Trump's former national security advisor
- 'We are not heroes', says United Kingdom diver involved in Thai cave rescue
- Chu Ready to Adapt Thai Rescue Story
- Emmett Till Murder Investigation Reopened Due to 'New Information'
- FBI Agent: 'Disgusting' Comments On Gold Star Family Inspired Anti-Trump Texts
- Hearthstone’s latest expansion, The Boomsday Project, is all about mechs
- Croatia become smallest nation to reach World Cup final since 1950