He has worked three World Series, eight League Championship Series, eight Division Series and four Wild Card Games, and his 100 career Postseason games are tied for seventh-most all-time.
Another All-Star game roster is released, and another round of players are scratching their heads wondering why they were left off the team.
With a total of 4.84 million votes, Jose Altuve was the leading vote getter among all Major League Baseball players for the 2018 All-Star Game.
The American Leagues best second baseman is Jose Altuve.
Altuve is averaging 11.7 FanDuel points through 92 games while posting a.338/.404/.488 slash with 9 home runs, 13 steals, 44 RBI, and 61 runs scored across 406 plate appearances.
Sacha Baron Cohen Continues to Troll Sarah Palin
Palin says she sat through what she called a long interview full of "Hollywoodism's disrespect and sarcasm" before she walked out. Ruddick, says he's the one who interviewed her, and adds.
The National League starters will be: Willson Contreras (catcher, Chicago Cubs), Freddie Freeman (first baseman, Atlanta Braves), Javier Baez (second baseman, Chicago Cubs), Brandon Crawford (shortstop, San Francisco Giants), Nolan Arenado (third baseman, Colorado Rockies), Nick Markakis (outfielder, Atlanta Braves), Bryce Harper (outfielder, Washington Nationals) and Matt Kemp (outfielder, Los Angeles Dodgers).
This is second All-Star Game but his first as a starter. He improved his numbers during 2012, recording a 14-4 record in 26 games pitching 134 innings.
With that being said, here is your 2018 American League All-Star team. Snell's 5.819 hits allowed per nine innings is third-fewest in baseball, too. The 19-year-old has had an impressive start this season with the Legends, Single-A affiliate of the Kansas City Royals, and now leads all levels of Minor League Baseball with 26 home runs and is the Royal's 3-best prospect, according to MLB Pipeline. All four umpires will be on the field for the T-Mobile Home Run Derby on Monday, July 16th. This will be Matias' first Futures Game and is the lone representative of the Kansas City Royals.
The Futures Game airs live on MLB Netwrok.
The 89th Midsummer Classic, at Nationals Park in Washington, D.C., will be televised nationally by FOX Sports; in Canada by Rogers Sportsnet and RDS; and worldwide by partners in more than 180 countries.
- Croatia become smallest nation to reach World Cup final since 1950
- Artist paints over LeBron James mural after vandalized
- Croatia beats England to qualify for their first World Cup final
- Emmett Till Murder Investigation Reopened Due to 'New Information'
- Chu Ready to Adapt Thai Rescue Story
- GLOW gets Emmy nomination love, no luck for WWE
- Mercedes: Ferrari F1 first lap clashes 'deliberate or incompetence'
- Tottenham Set to Obstruct Arsenal Transfer Plans for Barcelona Midfielder Andre Gomes
- At Least 88 Dead as Heavy Rainfall Hits Japan
- Donald Trump shares letter from Kim Jong Un, says ‘progress being made!’