Amazon's 2018 Prime Day - the once-a-year event where Amazon offers exclusive deals to its Prime members - will kick off at 12:00 p.m. PT on Monday, July 16, and last for 36 hours, through the end of the day July 17. Alongside the new launches, there would also be plenty of deals on mobiles, electronics, appliances, fashion and everyday essentials "at the lowest prices of the year". The minefield of discounts available exclusively on Amazon is something of a Black Friday in July situation, with bargains to be found in tech, music, film, and much more.
It's also offering discounts to Prime members who shop at Whole Foods, which Amazon acquired for more than $13 billion a year ago. Thankfully, there are some loopholes. "More than 100 million Prime members around the world, including India, will find this our best Prime Day celebration yet", he added.
Items on sale now for $119 include unlocked Apple iPhone SE or Motorola MOTO smartphones; GoPro Hero5; Dyson hand-held vacuums; Fitbit Blaze Smart Fitness watches; and Mongoose bikes, among others.
London awaits Trump's visit, braces for protests
During his news conference on Thursday, the U.S. president also appeared to refer to Ireland as part of the United Kingdom. Well, at least Melania Trump is spending her time in London - and maybe Donald Trump could take some learning from that.
If you're a student, you're in luck, because Amazon is offering you a free six-month Amazon Prime trial. And right now, you can get 75% off the UK RRP of this TOZO Q1012 drone, its price down to just £41.90 with free delivery. From an 80-minute charge you can get up to 10 minutes of flying time, and the main unit packs down to a portable 122x94x57mm.
Amazon Prime members have special reason to shop at Whole Foods this week: When you spend $10 or more at Whole Foods from July 11 to 17, you'll get a free $10 credit that can be used at Amazon during the Amazon Prime Day sales event coming up. Then, if you want to cancel your membership before you're charged for a second month, you can.
Besides the free shipping, Prime members have access to books and other reading materials plus movies and shows through Prime Video. If you shop at Amazon regularly or play PC games, it's probably worth the money.
- Fire rekindles at Glass Nickel Pizza in Sun Prairie
- Major League Baseball to consider taking Justin Verlander's advice on All-Star voting
- Meghan, Duchess of Sussex, rocked many looks during Ireland visit
- Ahead Of Nawaz Sharif's Arrival In Pakistan Today, Gag Order On Media
- Manny Machado Trade Talks Make Focusing Difficult
- Sacha Baron Cohen Continues to Troll Sarah Palin
- Supreme Court nominations made, Trump may have none to go
- Tottenham Set to Obstruct Arsenal Transfer Plans for Barcelona Midfielder Andre Gomes
- Croatia beats England to qualify for their first World Cup final
- Mercedes: Ferrari F1 first lap clashes 'deliberate or incompetence'