(Picture: Getty) Heir to the throne Prince Charles and his wife Camilla, his son Prince William and wife Kate, and Prince Harry and his wife Meghan, all joined the queen on the palace balcony for the display. The Queen is scheduled to meet President Donald Trump later this week.
Justin Welby, the Archbishop of Canterbury, conducted the service, and he said that he was "delighted and privileged" to christen the newest prince.
Leaving the church with her family after the christening, the three-year-old looked up at the waiting paparazzi and told them that they weren't invited to the reception at Clarence House.
Sky battle escalates as Comcast raises offer to £26bn
Of the assets he's seeking to acquire from Fox, Disney chief executive officer Bob Iger called Sky "a real crown jewel". Fox raised its bid to 14 pounds ($18.58) a share as it seeks the 61 percent of Sky not already under its control.
The list includes Nicholas van Cutsem, former Etonian Harry Aubrey-Fletcher and Lady Laura Meade, who is the wife of royal wedding speech-maker James Meade.
Louis was carried into the chapel by his beaming mother, wearing the handmade replica of the royal christening robe, which in 2008 replaced the original that had been worn for all royal christenings since that of Queen Victoria's eldest daughter in 1841.
Prince William served a stint in the RAF Search and Rescue service in North Wales, and Prince Harry also briefly took part at RAF Shawbury.
The Duchess of Cambridge, who is on maternity leave and who celebrated her third child Louis' christening on Monday, appeared in a mint green coat dress by Alexander McQueen and a hat by Sean Barrett.
Then she was caught excitedly skipping at a polo event with her mum, Kate Middleton.
It's not uncommon to see Middleton in this silhouette, even with slight variation (take a brief scroll through her most memorable outfits and that becomes clear), but this level of sameness is odd even for her. Neckline?
- Paul Manafort says he's being treated 'like a VIP' in jail
- Why It's Impossible For Brett Kavanaugh To Make Abortion Illegal
- Germany ‘totally controlled by Russia,’ Trump tells North Atlantic Treaty Organisation chief
- Japanese nurse admits to killing at least 20 patients
- Sagan wins Stage 2 of Tour de France to take early lead
- Shark attacks California Instagram model in Bahamas
- Nevada Judge Halts Execution Set To Use Experimental Drug Cocktail
- Panthers pass on 2018 supplemental draft class
- Former Bengal 'Pacman' Jones involved in airport brawl
- Astros' Giles sent to Triple A after meltdown