If all politics interviews went like this, we'd all be watching 24/7.
Apparently, Targalski is a regular commentator on the show and it's not the first time his puss has gatecrashed an interview.
The video now has more than 260,000 views on Twitter.
Well, a similar incident happened recently when a professor and political analyst was giving a TV interview when a munchkin intervened - not a kid, but a cat!
Thailand cave rescue: First pics of boys in hospital
Rescuers had weighed several options to save the boys, including keeping them in the cave through the months-long monsoon season. Rescue mission chief Narongsak Osottanakorn said: 'We don't see the children as at fault or as heroes.
Amazingly, Dr Targalski wasn't phased at all, and just carried on like it was totally normal. Maybe it's the way Jerzy gently pulls away the cat's tail on more than one occasion.
Last weekend, a video surfaced on Twitter of Targalski being interviewed by Dutch news show, "Nieuwsuur", about the forced removal of Poland's top Supreme Court judge, when suddenly his cat, Lisio, chose to steal the show.
The court has reduced the age of retirement from 70 to 65, which may wipe out about 40% of judges, including the country's chief judge, Malgorzata Gersdorf. Earlier, this month Lisio was seen during an interview when it tried to take a nap on Jerzy's lap.
- Cornwall woman takes vehicle for accidental, two-week joyride
- Israel plans to land unmanned spacecraft on moon in February
- Steven Gerrard hints Glasgow Rangers are close to signing Sadiq Umar
- "I've got the bit between my teeth" - Joe Root
- Stormy Daniels arrested at strip club for 'letting patrons touch her'
- Madden 19 Ratings Released, Four Rams Rated 90 or Higher
- Widow of Chinese dissident leaves for Germany
- Trump says added North Atlantic Treaty Organisation funds not enough for U.S.
- Luka Modric slams English media following Croatia win
- Indian record holder to cut world's longest fingernails after 66 years