Concise News understands that the deal is subject to global clearance.
The 21-year-old is highly rated by the Italian giants and after a successful spell in Holland last season, on loan at NAC Breda, scoring five in 12, Sadiq was going to attempt to add to his six senior appearances and two goals for his parent club.
"Steven Gerrard calls, you can't say no", Sadiq told Rangers TV.
The fans already seem to have given him an interesting nickname but I'll let you discover that for yourselves, I couldn't possible repeat the intimation here!
UK nerve attack victim dies
Dawn Sturgess , 44, died in hospital after being exposed to Novichok via a contaminated item in Amesbury, Wiltshire. Police are investigating the death of Sturgess, a mother of three children, as a homicide.
"When my agent said that Gerrard is the head coach, I said, OK, no problem, and then I was happy to come and join this team".
Mali worldwide Coulibaly, who has been capped 10 times, admits the lure of playing for Gerrard was too good to turn down.
"We didn't talk that much about how the team or I would play it was all just Rangers, Rangers, and Rangers".
"I'm very happy to be here", Coulibaly, capped nine times for Mali, said.
They will become the eighth and ninth signings of Gerrard's tenure, following Scott Arfield, Allan McGregor, Jamie Murphy, Nikola Katic, Connor Goldson, Ovie Ejaria and Jon Flanagan in moving to Ibrox.
- Defending Wimbledon champion Federer ousted in quarter-finals
- Fernando Torres has confirmed which club he will play for next
- Battle begins over Trump’s Supreme Court pick
- Stormy Daniels arrested at strip club for 'letting patrons touch her'
- Germany ‘totally controlled by Russia,’ Trump tells North Atlantic Treaty Organisation chief
- Rescuers begin 'challenging' final push to free last 5 from Thai cave
- Stormy Daniels Arrested While Performing at Ohio Strip Club, Her Attorney Says
- Samsung Galaxy J6 4GB RAM variant gets cheaper
- United Kingdom welcomes Trump-Putin meeting, says it must address Russian malign activity
- Pivac to succeed Gatland as Wales coach