Mario Mandzukic's extra-time goal saw off England in heart-breaking fashion.
England are not making the final - they have a 3rd place playoff on Saturday - but Keane will, back on punditry duty this Sunday afternoon.
Ultimately accusing them of not showing enough quality, Keane believed the inexperience of their players, and a lack of trophies won by the players in their club careers, told throughout: 'It was a step too far for them'.
'I know England may have thought it was a bit tongue and cheek a few weeks ago, but you've got to focus on just one game at a time.
The Arsenal legend then decides to joke with his former United rival, appearing to forget his words.
Stones is very comfortable on the ball, but you've got to have the art of defending, and I always talk about players smelling danger. "We were just having a laugh with you", Wright said in his famous London accent.
Why It's Impossible For Brett Kavanaugh To Make Abortion Illegal
He called Kavanaugh "a man of impeccable credentials and character" and expressed confidence that the Senate will confirm him. While declining to give his personal views on the matter, Kavanaugh has already said when he was confirmed to the D.C.
"I don't mind you being happy, but you were planning the final, where the parades were. We were happy! Why can't we get excited?" You needed a reality check.
What follows is a furious slanging match as a raging Keane takes on the 54-year-old.
Following England's heartbreaking loss to Croatia after extra time in the semi-finals of the epic footballing tournament that has been Russian Federation 2018, the pair got into a right old ding-dong in the TV studio.
And viewers on Twitter were quick to react to the on-air brawl.
One said: "Roy Keane vs Ian Wright".
Another added: "Keane and Ian Wright can't stand each other". The latest JOE World Cup Minipod hosted by Dion Fanning and Paddy McKenna is here.
- Djokovic into Wimbledon semis like a man on a mission
- Father of Australian doctor died just after trapped Thai boys were rescued
- Japanese nurse admits to killing at least 20 patients
- Thailand cave rescue: Mission to save boys under way
- Germany ‘totally controlled by Russia,’ Trump tells North Atlantic Treaty Organisation chief
- Global recall of heart drug due to potential carcinogen contamination
- Kevin Anderson saves MP to shock Roger Federer — ATP Wimbledon
- Australian doctor, forerunner in Thai cave rescue, affected by family tragedy
- Defending Wimbledon champion Federer ousted in quarter-finals
- Samsung Galaxy J6 4GB RAM variant gets cheaper