Today marks the official one-month countdown to the release of EA Sports Madden 19 and a graphic containing the ratings for all 32 team has been making the rounds, featuring the defending Super Bowl champion Philadelphia Eagles as the best in the game. Tom Brady and Aaron Rodgers both earned 99 overall ratings while Russell Wilson, Drew Brees, and Matt Ryan filled out the rest of the list.
Tuesday's player ratings reveal also appears to have settled a debate between Seattle's Griffin twins - cornerback Shaquill Griffin and linebacker Shaquem Griffin - who EA Sports asked, "Which Griffin brother has a faster speed rating in Madden NFL 19?".
The Eagles have a 90 overall rating, six points higher than the next best team - the New England Patriots.
Read on to discover where some other notable Broncos rank ahead of the season.
Rescuers begin 'challenging' final push to free last 5 from Thai cave
Two of the boys had suspected lung infections but the four boys from the first group rescued were all walking around in hospital. And the operation to rescue the remaining children, plus their coach , was completed on Tuesday, the Thai Navy Seals confirmed.
Let's take a look at five 49ers that could see their Madden 19 rating take a jump in 2018.
The Falcons have a total of 21 players with a rating of 80 or higher, and a good argument could be made that a couple of players below that threshold should be rated among that group. Madden 19 will hit stores on August 10.
- Turkey's Erdogan assumes presidency, unveils cabinet
- Thailand cave rescue: First pics of boys in hospital
- Stormy Daniels Arrested While Performing at Ohio Strip Club, Her Attorney Says
- Gareth Southgate dismisses claim Harry Kane played with injury against Croatia
- Stormy Daniels arrested at strip club for 'letting patrons touch her'
- David Sullivan hints at more West Ham United signings
- White House Unhappy With Pompeo-North Korea Visit
- A Little-Known STI Could Become The Next Dangerous Superbug, Doctors Warn
- Steven Gerrard hints Glasgow Rangers are close to signing Sadiq Umar
- Jordan Henderson hopeful over fitness ahead of Croatia clash