The 24-year-old said: "I had a lot of offers from very good teams but I made a decision to come to Juventus because I think the project is very big".
Can earned a £14m signing-on fee when he moved to Juventus, meanwhile the German looks set to be welcoming fellow new arrival Cristiano Ronaldo from Real Madrid after Juventus secured the services of the forward for £105m.
Dybala was not told about Juve's plans to sign Ronaldo.
And Dybala really would be an outstanding addition to the Reds' squad.
Liverpool pulled out of a £53m deal to sign the France worldwide this summer after discovering an old knee issue in his Reds medical.
"I've got the bit between my teeth" - Joe Root
This is another opportunity for us to try and replicate those performances, and another opportunity for me to go out and make some big runs.
Klopp is targeting other players as he looks to bolster his squad further, having already signed midfielders Naby Keita and Fabinho.
The Liverpool Echo add the Reds are yet to pursue an alternative to Fekir.
It remains unclear whether Liverpool will make another move for Fekir after the World Cup in Russian Federation this summer.
Klopp is keen to spend to mount a Premier League title charge this season.
The Brazilian's £142 million move to Spain left the Reds without an influential creative midfielder and Jürgen Klopp is now on the lookout for one.
"Whether we definitely need a centre-back to come in this summer, it would be nice if we could get a fantastic centre-back to partner Van Dijk, but I don't think it's a priority".
- Turkey's Erdogan assumes presidency, unveils cabinet
- ‘UK is in turmoil’, says president
- Luka Modric slams English media following Croatia win
- Fortnite Season 5 Is Here With Tonnes of New Content
- A Little-Known STI Could Become The Next Dangerous Superbug, Doctors Warn
- United Kingdom welcomes Trump-Putin meeting, says it must address Russian malign activity
- Madden 19 Ratings Released, Four Rams Rated 90 or Higher
- Indian record holder to cut world's longest fingernails after 66 years
- Trump says added North Atlantic Treaty Organisation funds not enough for U.S.
- TV commentator's cat climbs onto his head during interview