The new season of Fortnite is coming back online but you may notice that there will be some quite hefty waiting in queue errors as everyone attempts to jump into the new game.
Check out the full list of patch notes below. Shotgun spread will now be consistent with no random variation. You'll also be able to see how numerous pellets from a shot hit the target, which will be displayed by marks within the reticle, allowing you to see at a glance how effective your shot was.
Will you be jumping in and seeing all the changes for yourself? Epic Games has also made it a bit more hard to "double pump" in season 5.
The hunting rifle's aim assist has been lowered to match that of other sniper rifles, and the suppressed SMG now features the same damage drop off profile as other SMGs. That's all we know until the servers come back up. The new vehicle is called the All Terrain Kart (ATK) golf cart. This kart has room for your entire squad, gives you speed boosts for drifting, makes you work together as a team to pull off jumps and even has a bounce pad on the roof.
A Little-Known STI Could Become The Next Dangerous Superbug, Doctors Warn
One in every 100 British adults aged 18 to 44 are already thought to be infected with the Mycoplasma genitalium bug - known as MG. Even if you have a regular partner, it's best to get tested at least once a year.
On the biomes front, Paradise Palms, Lazy Links and a Desert have entered the fold, and a few as yet unnamed places of interest-"viking ships, desert outposts, and ancient statues"-have also popped up across the island".
Elsewhere, storm circles can change direction, while motion controls have been added to Switch. In order to complete those challenges you'll need to head to Snobby Shores and seek out seven chests, which you should be able to spot pretty easily.
So what exactly do you get for completing the Fortnite Season 5 Week 1 challenges? This means that if you're really close to a new reward and the new season is imminent, you won't lose your chance to get that skin you spent the whole month trying to earn.
Perhaps the biggest news for Switch players, however, and the addition we know many of you lovely readers have been waiting for, is the addition of gyro controls exclusively for the Nintendo Switch version of the game. They can be toggled on and off, but will allow aiming by moving the controllers.
- Papa John's says founder resigned as chairman of the board
- Widow of Chinese dissident leaves for Germany
- Regrets mixed with pride as England fans digest World Cup heartbreak
- Trump says added North Atlantic Treaty Organisation funds not enough for U.S.
- Fernando Torres has confirmed which club he will play for next
- Cornwall woman takes vehicle for accidental, two-week joyride
- Luka Modric slams English media following Croatia win
- Jordan Henderson hopeful over fitness ahead of Croatia clash
- Thailand cave rescue: First pics of boys in hospital
- Madden 19 Ratings Released, Four Rams Rated 90 or Higher