And Yarmolenko expressed his excitement at moving to the Premier League after one season in the Bundesliga, where he scored three goals in 18 appearances.
Yarmolenko will become the seventh Ukrainian to play in the Premier League.
'The team wants to achieve high things and I am excited for this challenge'.
Why Queen Elizabeth II Is Missing Prince Louis' Christening
The now seven-year-old cake is a tier taken from The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge's wedding cake when the pair Wednesday in 2011. Kate Middleton and Prince William left Prince Louis at home to attend the 100th birthday of the Royal Air Force Tuesday morning.
Yarmolenko stands as the fifth signing in what has already been a busy summer for the east London club, with new manager Manuel Pellgerini looking to overhaul his squad.
Yarmolenko only joined Dortmund last summer in a deal worth £23m, following his departure from Dynamo Kiev.
West Ham do not appear to be finished there, though, with talks said to be ongoing with Felipe Anderson and Fabian Balbuena, while a £25m bid for Newcastle United skipper Jamaal Lascelles has been knocked back.
- Father of Australian doctor died just after trapped Thai boys were rescued
- Croatian Players Break into Song on Team Bus
- England could still win the 2022 World Cup in Qatar
- Defending Wimbledon champion Federer ousted in quarter-finals
- Djokovic into Wimbledon semis like a man on a mission
- How to get baby to sleep more: Feed solids early, study suggests
- Panthers pass on 2018 supplemental draft class
- Former Bengal 'Pacman' Jones involved in airport brawl
- Global recall of heart drug due to potential carcinogen contamination
- Why It's Impossible For Brett Kavanaugh To Make Abortion Illegal