The embassy warned people to be aware of their surroundings, to "exercise caution if unexpectedly in the vicinity of large gatherings that may become violent", keep a low profile and keep abreast of police guidance.
Monitor local media for updates.
Although protests against United States policies aren't a new thing, those planned during Trump's visit are also targeted toward him personally.
Trump arrives in Britain on Thursday after a North Atlantic Treaty Organisation summit and thousands of protesters are expected to join demonstrations during his visit, including plans to fly a blimp over parliament portraying Trump as an orange, snarling baby.
According to a notice posted on the embassy's website on Tuesday, "Numerous demonstrations are being planned for July 12 to 14, 2018, surrounding" Trump's visit.
Ondaatje's The English Patient wins Golden Man Booker Prize
Judge Kamila Shamsie said the story was truly "transformative" as she explained why she had selected it as the victor of the 90s. All 51 previous Booker winners were considered by a panel of judges, who whittled them down to one from each decade.
Trump's visit to England has him mostly skipping London, where he will only spend one night, in part due to the protests expected.
Trump pictured setting off to a North Atlantic Treaty Organisation summit in Europe from Joint Base Andrews, Md., on Tuesday.
Nearly all of Trump's activities will be outside the city: He'll meet the Queen at Windsor Castle, not Buckingham Palace. Bilateral talks with United Kingdom prime minister Theresa May will happen at her country home in Chequers, and not at the prime minister's London residence, at 10 Downing Street, as is traditional.
While no plans for Trump to enjoy a round of golf have been confirmed, a protest will be held outside the president's Balmedie course in Aberdeenshire on Saturday, and it is expected there could be demonstrations around his Turnberry resort too.
- Woolworths recalls frozen rice over Listeria concerns
- Harry and Meghan due in Dublin for two-day visit
- Arsenal Complete Signing Of Uruguayan Torreira
- Prince Louis christened at private ceremony
- Erdogan to take oath as Turkey’s1st Executive President with vast powers
- Nobel laureate's widow is freed from house arrest, allowed to leave China
- How to Watch the France vs
- Eden Hazard makes huge statement on Chelsea future amid Real Madrid rumours
- Trump suggests North Atlantic Treaty Organisation members reimburse USA for defense costs
- Meghan and Harry join the Queen at RAF centenary service