"I think Raheem Sterling is an important player because he is fast and unsafe alongside Harry Kane", Dalic said in a press conference Sunday. "We have already achieved something, but we can do even better". Many of those were expected given the US team's absence, but the numbers have still seen sharp declines from 2014 (which both had the USA and was in a more favorable time zone) in particular; for example, the first three days of the Round of 16 averaged 2.3 million viewers, down 20 percent from ESPN/ABC coverage in 2014 (albeit up 16 percent versus ESPN/ABC coverage in 2010).
The likes of Alexandr Golovin, Denis Cheryshev, and Artem Dzyuba were impressive as Russian Federation built on the momentum to cause one of the biggest upsets of the tournament as they knocked out the La Roja on penalties in the quarter-final.
In its previous Last 16 match, Russian Federation beat Spain 4-3 on penalties. The manner of that performance instantly won over the home crowd and gave them a reason to cheer their team.
The side will now face England in the last four stage of the competition even as they look to win the world cup for the first time in their history. "This was my last match for the national team", the midfielder submitted.
EU Chief Warns Trump to 'Appreciate Your Allies'
But Germany, Europe's biggest economy, spends just 1.24 percent of GDP on defence, compared with 3.5 percent for the US. Over the weekend, Trump will take a rest stop at one of the two Trump-owned golf courses in Scotland.
The players, who suffered a heartbreaking quarter-final defeat on Saturday, unfurled a huge banner reading "We are playing for you" in a tribute to their devoted fans and their passionate support during the tournament.
"It's a shame we lost, I think we deserved more, we played good football, with good players".
"I think Raheem Sterling is an important player because he is really fast and his combination with Harry Kane is really unsafe".
The largest fan zone is in Zagreb's main square, where thousands are expected to watch the game on a giant screen.
He kickstarted England's momentum in their opener against Tunisia, first opening the scoring before heading in a dramatic stoppage-time victor once it had been cancelled out. Yet, they have the players who have been there and done that and know when to turn up.
- Love Island star's boyfriend dies weeks after her death
- A brand new Joker origin movie has been confirmed
- Flight crew act fast to save bulldog's life
- Aditi Ashok Tied-26th at Thornberry LPGA Classic
- Supreme Court refuses to adjourn hearing on pleas challenging Section 377
- Erdogan to take oath as Turkey’s1st Executive President with vast powers
- Ironic twist to French fears in semi-final win, says Lloris
- Prince Louis christened at private ceremony
- Nobel laureate's widow is freed from house arrest, allowed to leave China
- Fine imposed on Facebook over user privacy - United Kingdom lawmaker