"No. I mean, to be honest, I am not feeling the pressure because I am not looking on the seeded or who is left or not", she said.
She is first on Centre Court against Daria Kasatkina for her quarter-final clash this afternoon.
In March, she lost in the first round of the Miami Open to Naomi Osaka, leading to a hasty exit in which she bypassed a postmatch media session.
Del Potro held four match points while serving for the victory at 5-4 in the fourth set, but had to wait until the last tiebreaker to advance in 4 hours, 24 minutes, making it the longest men's singles match of the tournament. In a tournament where the top 10 women's players have been eliminated, Giorgi hadn't faced a seeded player since her first-round win over No. 21 Anastasija Sevastova. The reprieve was only momentary for Hsieh, as Cibulkova regained her composure to break and take the first set 6-4.
Yet Goerges insists she can cause an massive upset against Williams. "You can be a mom, you can still play tennis and you can still be great". I'm going to have to really take it to him. And I feel like I'm back. "I feel good. I feel like I did better today, I had to". "But I feel like I'm back".
U.S. to list tariffs on another US$200 billion of Chinese products
US Trade Representative Robert Lighthizer said there was "no justification" for China's retaliation . China quickly responded by imposing tariffs on $34 billion in USA products.
Serena fought back from a set down to defeat the daring Giorgi, 3-6, 6-3, 6-4.
Federer, who plays Kevin Anderson in the quarter-final of the Wimbledon is on course for a ninth title at the iconic All England Club was invited by Tendulkar to exchange notes about cricket after he wins his ninth crown.
But she failed in her bid to become the first Dutchwoman to make the Wimbledon last four since Betty Stove in 1977.
Having cruised through her first four matches here, the question was asked of Serena Williams if she would rather have had a tough test to see exactly where her game is at.
Williams has won her first five matches against unseeded opponents.
Kerber beat Kasatkina on grass at Eastbourne two weeks ago and again she was in control, finishing off the first set easily before landing an early break in the second.
- UK PM May appoints Jeremy Hunt as new foreign minister
- Thai cave rescue: All 12 boys and their coach rescued
- How to Watch the France vs
- 19 injured, 1 dead in South Africa plane crash
- Tennessee Senators Reserve Judgment On Supreme Court Nominee Brett Kavanaugh
- Prime Minister would fight any attempt to oust her, says Downing Street
- Eric Dier: 'England teammate Kieran Trippier deserves recognition'
- How to use Netflix’s new ‘Smart Downloads’ feature
- RESCUE: More brought out of Thai cave, fears of infection
- YouTube to invest $25 million to boost ‘trusted’ news sources