Princess Charlotte and Prince George hold hands with their father, Prince William, as Prince Louis is carried by his mother, Catherine, after his christening at the Chapel Royal, St James's Palace, London on July 9, 2018.
They are all friends or family of the Cambridges, who also picked friends and confidantes as Prince George's and Princess Charlotte's godparents. Louis' great-grandparents, Queen Elizabeth and Prince Philip, were unable to attend the christening.
The monarch was due to return to London on Monday before a busy schedule of events including a meeting with US President Donald Trump on Friday at her Windsor Castle home.
The six godparents are all family or friends of Their Royal Highnesses.
And the week won't be slowing down for Harry and Meghan.
Following the church service, the guests were invited to a private tea at Clarence House, residence of Prince Charles and his wife Camilla.
Two members of his family were notably absent.
WhatsApp begins its hard battle against fake news in India
This latest move comes after IT Minister Ravi Shankar Prasad asked Facebook-owned company to take steps to control the fake news. Dubbed as Suspicious Link Detection feature, it is presently said to be under testing on Android with version number 2.18.206.
All the royal ladies in attendance-including the Duchesses of Cornwall, Cambridge and Sussex, as well as a couple of stray Middletons-stepped out wearing their Sunday best, and there were several stand-out looks.
Check out some of the photos of the stunning Meghan Markle and her fellow royals at Westminster.
The three-year-old was walking hand-in-hand with her dad, Prince William, after her younger brother's christening service when she told waiting photographers: "You're not coming", according to The Sun.
Prince Louis was christened today.
Prince Louis will be christened at The Chapel Royal at London's St. James' Palace, which is the same place his older brother George was baptised in 2013.
The gesture comes nearly two months after the princess gave a little wave to the world on the steps of St George's Chapel at the royal wedding in May.
Louis is fifth in the line of succession to the British throne after his grandfather Prince Charles, his father William and his older siblings George and Charlotte.
- The end is nigh for NASA's planet-hunting Kepler space telescope
- UK Government On Verge Of Collapse Days Before Trump's Visit
- Thailand Cave Rescue Saves 8 Children Trapped For Weeks Underground
- Mom is only survivor of car crash that killed husband, 4 daughters
- General France vs Belgium: All star combined best XI 6 hours ago
- England fans make late dash to Russian Federation for World Cup semi-final
- LeBron James puts pen to paper on £115m Los Angeles Lakers deal
- Southgate tells England stars: 'Be bigger than 1966 heroes'
- Microsoft entry-level Surface Go launched to take on iPad, Chromebooks
- France beat Belgium 1-0 to reach final