Buckingham Palace say the Queen and Duke of Edinburgh will miss the christening in a decision which was mutually agreed by the Queen and the Cambridges some time ago. And, she will be hosting President Donald Trump this Friday at Windsor Castle.
Press Association A sleeping prince!
According to the insider, he originally planned on buying a copy of Lewis Carrol's Through The Looking Glass for Prince Louis - at a cost of $46,400 - but decided Winnie-the-Pooh was more appropriate. All yes were of course on little Louis, but also on Charlotte's gorgeous little outfit which consisted of a baby blue dress, matching shoes and the cutest bow hairband by Pepa & Co.
However, on exiting the chapel with her family - today marked the first time the young royals have been seen as a family of five - Charlotte couldn't help but give her adorable signature wave to her adoring public.
She was heard describing her son as "very relaxed and peaceful", and told the Archbishop with a smile: "I hope he stays like this".
This afternoon, thousands of people lined the palace approach in central London, to watch a ceremony hosted by the Queen and culminating in the historic flypast of bombers, old and new, along with spy planes, helicopters and transporters.
Catherine's father Michael Middleton, as well as her pregnant sister Pippa and her husband James Matthews, were also amongst those invited to the service.
Kawhi Leonard Rumors: NBA Executive Expects Spurs To Trade Disgruntled Star
Despite being arguably the best two-way player in basketball, there's great risk that comes with making a deal for Leonard.
Harry, Meghan, William and Kate joined the Queen, other prominent members of the royal family as well as Prime Minister Theresa May at the beginning of a day of events.
Guests included the Duke and Duchess of Sussex and the Middleton family and the tea was held at Clarence House. The two attended Eton together, and he was an usher at William and Kate's 2011 wedding.
Proud grandfather the Prince of Wales and Duchess of Cornwall did attend, along with the Duke and Duchess of Sussex who walked hand-in-hand.
The Duchess of Cambridge appeared to make a special gesture to involve her tragic mother-in-law in her grandson's christening.
Prince Louis's christening gown is the same one that was used by his siblings.
Louis Arthur Charles was born in the private Lindo Wing of St Mary's Hospital in Paddington, London, on 23 April.
- YouTube to invest $25 million to boost ‘trusted’ news sources
- British man poisoned with Novichok regains consciousness - hospital
- Thai cave rescue: All 12 boys and their coach rescued
- Disney Will Release MARY POPPINS RETURNS Sooner Than Expected
- U.S. to list tariffs on another US$200 billion of Chinese products
- Tennessee Senators Reserve Judgment On Supreme Court Nominee Brett Kavanaugh
- A quick look at the "final four" Supreme Court candidates
- Serena Williams comes back to reach Wimbledon semifinals
- Wimbledon set for 'Manic Monday' as 4th round starts
- UK PM Seeks Unity Amid Turmoil Over Brexit Strategy