This would definitely be in line with DJI's campaign "Bigger Picture".
A closer look at the alleged DJI Mavic 2 photo revealed that it looked like a sleeker and more aerodynamic DJI Mavic Pro. The company began to push the envelope with the 2016 Mavic Pro that offered 4K video in a portable package.
DroneDJ says it received a photo from a tipster showing what's allegedly a new model that hasn't been announced yet - the Mavic 2.
Reports have also suggested that the upcoming drone could include additional sensors on the bottom and the back, which combined with the existing front and side sensors would provide 360-degree obstacle avoidance. The drone also appeared to have two different sensor sizes, with what looked like a 1-inch sensor equipped to it and a 1/1.7 sensor on the table.
With the recent leak of this image and the postponing of the "Bigger Picture" NYC event, I wonder what's going on at the DJI office? If this is really the DJI Mavic 2, drone enthusiasts should definitely get excited about it. The speculation is that the event will unveil the company's next drone after the DJI Mavic Pro, as the artwork for the event hints that imaging will be the highlight.
Slew of resignations in United Kingdom 'a good week for Brexit' - Simon Coveney
Mr Johnson even proposed a toast to the deal - and suggested writing a joint newspaper column with Chancellor Philip Hammond. The resignation comes less than a day after Brexit Secretary David Davis and his junior minister Steve Baker stepped down .
The image comes via DroneDJ, along with several notes on the likely specifications that the device may sport, according to what can be seen in the picture below.
One of the more interesting elements to this drone could be a removable camera gimbal, which would then give the operator a few different options in terms of the type of lens they wish to shoot with.
What do you think about the potential Mavic Pro 2 features? So the Mavic 2, if it doubles down on pro-level features, could be DJI's way of enticing people to spend more.
So long as the leak is accurate to begin with, the remaining questions mainly revolve around the launch date and price.
- These are the semi-final matchups at the FIFA World Cup (SCHEDULE)
- English Bulldog Named World's Ugliest Dog Dies At Age 9
- EU Chief Warns Trump to 'Appreciate Your Allies'
- Ozil's father urges him to quit Germany duty
- How Gareth Southgate's 'lucky socks' got him the boot from Middlesbrough
- Lebanese woman sentenced to 8 years over Egypt insults video
- Aditi Ashok Tied-26th at Thornberry LPGA Classic
- Pompeo talks tough on Iran while visiting the Emirates
- United Kingdom watchdog ICO fines Facebook £500,000 over Cambridge Analytica
- Vancouver test market as Starbucks rolls out options to banish plastics