This would definitely be in line with DJI's campaign "Bigger Picture".
A closer look at the alleged DJI Mavic 2 photo revealed that it looked like a sleeker and more aerodynamic DJI Mavic Pro. The company began to push the envelope with the 2016 Mavic Pro that offered 4K video in a portable package.
DroneDJ says it received a photo from a tipster showing what's allegedly a new model that hasn't been announced yet - the Mavic 2.
Reports have also suggested that the upcoming drone could include additional sensors on the bottom and the back, which combined with the existing front and side sensors would provide 360-degree obstacle avoidance. The drone also appeared to have two different sensor sizes, with what looked like a 1-inch sensor equipped to it and a 1/1.7 sensor on the table.
With the recent leak of this image and the postponing of the "Bigger Picture" NYC event, I wonder what's going on at the DJI office? If this is really the DJI Mavic 2, drone enthusiasts should definitely get excited about it. The speculation is that the event will unveil the company's next drone after the DJI Mavic Pro, as the artwork for the event hints that imaging will be the highlight.
Samsung Galaxy Tab S4's optional keyboard cover and stylus exposed
The Note 9 is set to come pre-installed with Android 8.1 Oreo and would be the first Samsung phone to do so. There's no fingerprint sensor at the back so it's possible that the Galaxy Tab S4 may not have one.
The image comes via DroneDJ, along with several notes on the likely specifications that the device may sport, according to what can be seen in the picture below.
One of the more interesting elements to this drone could be a removable camera gimbal, which would then give the operator a few different options in terms of the type of lens they wish to shoot with.
What do you think about the potential Mavic Pro 2 features? So the Mavic 2, if it doubles down on pro-level features, could be DJI's way of enticing people to spend more.
So long as the leak is accurate to begin with, the remaining questions mainly revolve around the launch date and price.
- Riyad Mahrez set to join Man City from Leicester this week
- Vancouver test market as Starbucks rolls out options to banish plastics
- Supreme Court refuses to adjourn hearing on pleas challenging Section 377
- England aim to join France in World Cup final
- EU Chief Warns Trump to 'Appreciate Your Allies'
- Thibaut Courtois puts Real Madrid on red alert
- Reds open talks to sign £13m Shaqiri from Stoke
- Lebanese woman sentenced to 8 years over Egypt insults video
- A brand new Joker origin movie has been confirmed
- Varner, Kraft tied for lead at Greenbrier in West Virginia