The Duchess of Sussex looked elegant and chic as she arrived at Westminster Abbey for the Royal Air Force Centenary service.
The former Army officer, who served in Bosnia and Iraq, first met Harry in the Blues and Royals, a regiment of the Household Cavalry.
Catherine's parents, her sister and brother-in-law Pippa and James Matthews and her brother James will also be in attendance.
Turkey sacks thousands through emergency decree
About 1,052 people, including judicial candidates and civil servants were dismissed from the justice ministry. The PKK is blacklisted as a terrorist group by Ankara , the European Union and the United States.
It will be Prince Harry and Meghan's first trip outside the United Kingdom since their wedding in May.
The Duke and Duchess of Sussex have also brought along a press team consisting of their own social media press officer, a programme co-ordinator, a PA and an assistant.
Meghan opted fro an olive green Ralph Lauren dress, which featured a boatneck and a matching hat by Stephen Jones. As ever, Meghan looked as stylish as ever wearing a fitted green dress by one of her favourite designer's Givenchy, which she accessorised with Strathberry Mid tote in tan.
This marks a busy week for Markle, who officially became part of the royal family when she married Prince Harry in May. She also wore her hair in a low chignon, topped with a white, flowered headpiece.
Kate wore a V-neck dress with puff sleeves that fashion trackers at What Kate Wore identified as being from Alexander McQueen, her go-to fashion house. So it is no wonder that both Prince William and Prince Harry appeared honored to be present for the celebrations.
- Kylie Jenner reveals she Got Rid of all her Lip Fillers
- Cristiano Ronaldo ends nine-year Madrid reign, joins Juventus
- U.S. to list tariffs on another US$200 billion of Chinese products
- Former Senator Jon Kyl tapped to 'sherpa' Supreme Court nominee
- OR cattle ranchers released from prison after presidential pardon
- Final Rescue Mission For Trapped Thai Boys' Football Team Is Underway
- Wimbledon set for 'Manic Monday' as 4th round starts
- Rodolfo Rodriguez: Full Story of 92-Year-Old Assaulted In Texas
- Appreciate your allies, EU’s Tusk tells Trump
- A quick look at the "final four" Supreme Court candidates