"YESSS KYLIE! You look stunning w more natural looking lips. i stan this we STAN", wrote one fan, whose comment soon wracked up thousands of likes. Maybe it's another reason altogether?
Model, entrepreneur and socialite Kylie Jenner has revealed she has got rid of her lip fillers. Now, it's clear Kylie Jenner is going back to her old look, and she still looks great, of course.
"I have temporary lip fillers, it's just an insecurity of mine and it's what I wanted to do", she said in a confessional on the show.
While many fans were completely surprised by the news, some questioned whether or not Jenner was completely telling the truth, saying her lips still seem fuller than they did in her teenage years. "I have really small lips".
George Clooney reportedly injured after motorbike crash in Sardinia
Clooney was travelling towards the set in Costa Corallina when a auto suddenly turned and struck him, according to La Nuova. Italian media report the accident happened in Sardinia where the U.S. actor is filming his latest TV series, Catch-22.
"Just when a guy you like says that, I don't know, it just really affected me", she continued. "I just didn't feel desirable or pretty". I would overline my lips with lip liner just to create the illusion of bigger lips. "She didn't get those from me, I thank her dad for those". Some fans think that the reality star is becoming more confident with her natural appearance.
But Kylie has made a killing off her desired lips and almost ideal face. "Right now, I probably wouldn't do anything, actually", the 20-year-old commented.
In November 2015, an 18-year-old Kylie ventured into the business of makeup, launching the $29 Kylie Lip Kit - a liquid lipstick with matching lip pencil - which immediately sold out.
Since then, Kylie has only continued her run as a mogul and has also become a mom, welcoming daughter Stormi in February.
- At least 134 confirmed dead as Japan combs through mud for missing
- Final Rescue Mission For Trapped Thai Boys' Football Team Is Underway
- LeBron James puts pen to paper on £115m Los Angeles Lakers deal
- England fans make late dash to Russian Federation for World Cup semi-final
- Microsoft entry-level Surface Go launched to take on iPad, Chromebooks
- Former Senator Jon Kyl tapped to 'sherpa' Supreme Court nominee
- General France vs Belgium: All star combined best XI 6 hours ago
- Queen absent from christening of Prince Louis
- Appreciate your allies, EU’s Tusk tells Trump
- Southgate tells England stars: 'Be bigger than 1966 heroes'