Southgate has done what only Ipswich and England legends Sir Alf Ramsey and Sir Bobby Robson have done before him, as he prepares his side for this evening's World Cup semi-final against Croatia in Moscow.
Mia Šetula, a Croatian student at Bournemouth University, admitted she will be cheering for England's opponents tonight.
"Health has to be number one, but to play for the Croatian team, to play in the World Cup semi-final, I do not need to even say that I will be giving it 300% to be fit".
They return to Moscow for the game against Croatia, having played in the Russian capital in the last 16 against Colombia, albeit at the smaller Spartak Stadium.
England had not reached the final four of the World Cup in 28 years, but are now just two games away from winning only their second major title.
Pompeo talks tough on Iran while visiting the Emirates
Iran supplied 18.4 million tonnes of crude oil between April 2017 and January 2018 (first 10 months of fiscal 2017-18). Rahaghi pointed out that Iran had remained a reliable energy partner for India providing oil at a "rationale pricing".
Steve, who was at the 1982, 1990 and 1998 World Cups as a member of the media, picks up the story: "Twenty years ago in 1998 I got involved with Statto (Angus Loughran) from (Frank) Skinner and (David) Baddiel's Fantasy Football, which was all the rage at that time", he said.
Both of his goals came from set-plays, and given he is averaging 0.29 xG per 90 minutes, he can be expected to get at least one chance in this game.
The song was released before Euro '96, when Southgate missed England's crucial penalty as they lost a semi-final shootout to Germany at Wembley.
He said: "The momentum is growing and I think our squad has greater depth. I've been jokingly saying that football's coming home, but now there's no reason why we can't win it".
"We've won after scoring in the last minute, won after conceding in the last minute, come through extra time and penalties". I am ignoring the meaningless match against Belgium.
- Cristiano Ronaldo will leave Real Madrid to sign with Juventus
- Riyad Mahrez set to join Man City from Leicester this week
- Pogba urges France to avenge Euros defeat
- Moron Harangues Woman In Park For Wearing Puerto Rico Shirt In America
- Ozil's father urges him to quit Germany duty
- Lebanese woman sentenced to 8 years over Egypt insults video
- EU Chief Warns Trump to 'Appreciate Your Allies'
- Aditi Ashok Tied-26th at Thornberry LPGA Classic
- Vancouver test market as Starbucks rolls out options to banish plastics
- Slew of resignations in United Kingdom 'a good week for Brexit' - Simon Coveney