As celebrations rage, and ahead of the team's next bout, you may have noticed lots of United Kingdom fans saying, "It's coming home".
From countless memes on social media to 'Three Lions (Football's Coming Home)' topping the United Kingdom iTunes chart, the words "It's Coming Home" have been a staple part of England's celebrations. The chorus is a familiar burden of hope despite constant failure: "Thirty years of hurt / Never stopped me dreaming".
And last but by no means least, our personal favourite: Neo finally getting to grips with "The Matrix" by accepting that football is, unequivocally and without doubt, coming home.
As we find ourselves again amid the humid months of World Cup fever, indefatigable optimism returns to England, whose soccer-adoring millions are incapable of anything less than blind conviction. Demi Lovato from the top of the charts on Sunday evening.
The campaign has gone into overdrive from the moment Harry Kane nodded the Three Lions ahead in the last minute in their opener against Tunisia.
Del Monte Vegetable Snacks Linked to Intestinal Parasite Outbreak
What are the Symptoms of Cyclosporiasis? Vomiting, headache, fever, body aches and flu-like symptoms can also occur. Most people infected with Cyclospora develop diarrhea, with frequent, sometimes explosive, bowel movements.
On the albums chart British synth pop group Years & Years are on course to debut at number one with sophomore release Palo Santo.
"It's only right that "Three Lions" is number one on the chart".
Baddiiel, Skinner and The Lightning seeds score top place following England win.
"We got out we download and we stream "Three Lions", and we get it to Number 1".
"Confident, professional and a team that are playing for each other, playing for the manager and playing for our country..."
- Canada: Trudeau defends handling of asylum seekers
- Trump's Four 'Winners': Dems and Reps Brace for Supreme Court Battle Royale
- Mosquitoes In Boston Test Positive For West Nile Virus
- Brexit BOMBSHELL: David Davis explains HOW resignation will STOP May making concessions
- North Korea says U.S. are like 'gangsters' after 'regrettable' nuclear talks
- Hammers sign Wilshere on free transfer
- England fans celebrate World Cup win over Sweden at IKEA
- Apple challenger Xiaomi makes lacklustre Hong Kong stock debut
- Nadal progresses into last 16
- Gulbis serves a bagel to send Alexander Zverev packing — ATP Wimbledon